What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2009 Rocky Mountain Showdown prediction thread

CU: 41
CSU: 14

They get one early when they are pumped up and on late when we have some 3rd stringers in there.

5 TDs (2 passing, 2 rushing, 1 special teams) 2-3 field goals.

45-10 buffs. Darrell Scott goes for three and 200. Steve Fairchild weeps for a reason other than his tiny little d*ck.

35-10 Golden Buffaloes. All 10 lamb points come in the 4th.

Hmm... I bet it will change by the same time next week, but I remember an infestation of CSEwe trolls in this thread last year. Must not be feeling too confident this year.

I did that all last year but I'll be packing in the San Juan National Forest that weekend and won't be near a computer.

Yes I know, I'm missing the game :cry::cry: but at least I'll be back home doing what I love :thumbsup:

Setting up a spread sheet is not that hard, just a little tedious. I'll be able to do it most of the rest of the season if needed. (I still have the template from last season)

Two warnings

1. There is a lot of flip flopping and some even forget and double post on a score, sometimes different than their first entry.
2. Don't hold your breath hoping to get a pile of rep out of the deal. Just look at it as a labor of love for the worlds best Buff fans.

buffs 49
lammies 6

the sheep are only gonna see the red zone twice, and will never even sniff the goal line.

I did that all last year but I'll be packing in the San Juan National Forest that weekend and won't be near a computer.

Yes I know, I'm missing the game :cry::cry: but at least I'll be back home doing what I love :thumbsup:

Setting up a spread sheet is not that hard, just a little tedious. I'll be able to do it most of the rest of the season if needed. (I still have the template from last season)

Two warnings

1. There is a lot of flip flopping and some even forget and double post on a score, sometimes different than their first entry.
2. Don't hold your breath hoping to get a pile of rep out of the deal. Just look at it as a labor of love for the worlds best Buff fans.

Well have fun. I'll be in jolly ol England next week, but I'll be back in time for the game.

34 - 17

The lambies are always fired up for this game and that's the only reason it stays as close as this. And I feel this is a conservative prediction. It could get much worse..for the lambs.

Last edited:
41-14 Buffs - 300+ rushing yards.

Wish I could attend; damn golf balls and FC's Ginormous head! (but not little miss sackchild)

38-10 Buffs.....good ol beatdown that only a CSU fan could think of an excuse for afterwards!! :smile2: CAN'T WAIT!

CU - 37
CSU - 17

we'll give up two TDs on the ground and a FG. we'll also look pretty good through the air on offense and dispel the critics.

Biggest talent disparity in a long time. This should be over by halftime.

CU - 35
Lammies - 7 (In scrub time)

I'll just leave this here....

vickers.gif

edit: 331 - Yards "O"

Last edited:
Biggest talent disparity in a long time. This should be over by halftime.

CU - 35
Lammies - 7 (In scrub time)

I'll just leave this here....

vickers.gif

edit: 331 - Yards "O"

Rep to you, good sir. I never tire of watching that gif! Although you need Vickers' quote after the game as well:
VB Lawrence Vickers
ON TOUCHDOWN – “We (Colorado) needed it. It got the team going and got the crowd amped. They (CSU) were taking touchdowns away from us, and I have to give props to (Brendan) Schaub for setting the block that allowed me to get in the end zone. Honestly, I wasn’t going to run him (Robert Herbert) over, but apparently he wanted to go. I don’t know why he did. It wasn’t smart on his part. Obviously he didn’t watch the film on me.”

Back