What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2011 Schedule, Roster & Coaches

Updated the roster for Wood, the Irwin boys and the Nembot position switch.

Note that the scholarship numbers don't add up because Wood is a walk on for this semester only and then will be on scholarship. I left him as a scholarship player, but didn't count him toward the 85 limit.

If we are converting to a 3-4 base defense, should the positions look a little different:
2011 Roster
Position
Seniors
Juniors
Sophomores
Freshmen
Total
Commitments
Nose Tackle
Conrad Obi*
Eric Richter*
Nate Bonsu*
3 Scholarship
0 Walk On
Zaheer Webb
Defensive End
Curtis Cunningham
Tyler Poremba*
Will Pericak
Nick Kasa
Chidera Uzo-Diribe
Kirk Poston*
6 Scholarship
1 Walk On
Tyler Henington
Justin Solis
Jack Outside Linebacker
Josh Hartigan*
David Goldberg*
Juda Parker
Andre Nichols*
3 Scholarship
1 Walk On
Clay Norgard
Sam Outside Linebacker
Jon Major*
Liloa Nobriga*
K.T. Tuumalo
Woodson Greer
4 Scholarship
0 Walk On
Inside Linebacker
Patrick Mahnke
Doug Rippy*
Vince Ewing*
Derrick Webb*
Brady Daigh
Lowell Williams*
Casey Walker
6 Scholarship
1 Walk On

I could see Poston moving to NT if he gets his strength and size up (thought he was rumored to be up to 290?). Also Greer could be a good Jack LB candidate but still too early to tell with him I think. Somewhere it was mentioned that Norgard might play as an inside backer. Right now I see him as a good Jack LB due to his experience as a DE and his size/athleticism.

Last edited:
Back