What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes @ Oregon Basketball game thread

D won this game, they got deep in the shot clock idk how many times. Great win for these guys, the O was ugly, the D was outstanding.

D won this game, they got deep in the shot clock idk how many times. Great win for these guys, the O was ugly, the D was outstanding.

The D tonight was pac-12 tournament good. We play with that defensive intensity we will be in every game from now on

Hold serve at home, win the road games we should, pretty good position. Might need a tourney win or 2 depending how they close. With a young squad, they might go nuts now, we shall see.

Thinking I may need to drop a leave chit tomorrow for Monday so I can drive down to Corvallis for the game Sunday night.

It wasn't the tempo I'd like but they got it done. The half court O is just bad, need to push it when it's there. Still would like to see Spence post a pg, they couldn't really do much but foul him. Find ways in the half court if the O isn't clicking. I love transition and pressing bball so I guess I'm biased a bit, just fits them better imho. One thing that gets on my nerves is guys that aren't ready to shoot if the ball is kicked out to them. I don't care if u aren't a good shooter, u need to be ready to take it.

I'm not just happy because it benefited Arizona. Winning @Oregon is definitely going to help you guys come Selection Sunday(assuming you don't win the P-12 tourney). We'll be ready!

I'm not just happy because it benefited Arizona. Winning @Oregon is definitely going to help you guys come Selection Sunday(assuming you don't win the P-12 tourney). We'll be ready!

We're making the Dance now brah. Committee sees tonight + win in Tucson

ESPNAndyKatz Andy Katz
Colorado ends Oregon's 20-game homecourt winning streak in the Buffs' final offensive possession. Of course. Great night.

PaulBiancardi Paul Biancardi
Hugh Win for HC Tad Boyle and @CUBuffsMBB . Excellent game coach and they are recruiting well @roxybernstein stopped the Duck's streak!

Guarantee the selection committee will give us a bump for that road win that was stolen down there in Tucson. Can't wait for the rematch.

There is a still a lot of time left to move up or down, I wouldn't say you are for sure in. But ya It's looking good now. That's weird though, I look at our schedule and it shows a win for the CU @ U of A game.

There is a still a lot of time left to move up or down, I wouldn't say you are for sure in. But ya It's looking good now. That's weird though, I look at our schedule and it shows a win for the CU @ U of A game.

83-80 we got robbed and almost everyone in the sports world knows it

That's weird though, I look at the replay and see you lost. Don't come here and spew that garbage

You're overrated and going to get yours on Valentine's

Congratulations. Now finish strong. Can you do that?

It's hard to know with this team.

There is reason to feel good about every one of our remaining games. Unfortunately, it's also not difficult to imagine a loss in any of them.

Back