What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes @ Oregon Basketball game thread

That's weird though, I look at the replay and see you lost. Don't come here and spew that garbage

You're overrated and going to get yours on Valentine's

Never knew being overrated, 20-2 record, #7 in the country, #1 in the PAC-12 could feel so good!

ask your mom.

Looks like the Nubs got you beat Snow.

cf868047e4901d0a777537566e19dd86.jpg

Never knew being overrated, 20-2 record, #7 in the country, #1 in the PAC-12 could feel so good!

For the most part I have enjoyed the chatter between our fan bases, especially since I make a visit over to PGU.com every now and then, but I do have to say after that loss...win...thing that happened back in tucson, I want nothing more than crush the wildcats every chance I get. I would love for the games between our teams to be for first round byes and pac-12 titles from now on. Could use a nice little hoops rivalry. I will bite my tongue with the mildcat fans until next week. Once monday hits I will be in full **** Zona mode. Did I just say mildcats? Some of those scumdevils must be rubbing off on me. Good luck this week against those bay area schools, we want you in the top 5 when we whoop your ass.

So when was the last time a ranked home team only shot 2 FT's all game?
honestly, that was defense caused - they really didn't have a lot of plays where it was close, foul wise.

We held them to 19 second half points (wow).

I'd feel ****** if I was you. Y'all know damn well u lost, the refs flat gave it to u. Don't forget you gotta come to Boulder, those kids won't forget that, promise.

#tadball. We weren't much better.

Mostly due to Ski's 3/13 night. I was hoping the haircut would change things. Maybe he needs to start breathing through his eyes.

But everyone in the conference should be on notice because when Ski finds it we're going to be at another level.

can we assume that liver's mom knows what it's like to finish strong at this point?

Congrats on beating an injury laden Oregon team. You guys rock! Reach arounds for everyone! Beavis is next no? Crush them and then you get the Zonas and their trolls. I'm just talking my annual sh*t. You know when you play at Cal next. You know our sh*tty record. You know you should win convincingly. Good luck from here on out tatankas.

Congrats and as always, f*ck you! Make the dance...

Congrats on beating an injury laden Oregon team. You guys rock! Reach arounds for everyone! Beavis is next no? Crush them and then you get the Zonas and their trolls. I'm just talking my annual sh*t. You know when you play at Cal next. You know our sh*tty record. You know you should win convincingly. Good luck from here on out tatankas.

Thanks. I won't say I look forward to it, but I won't mind peeing on your grave.

You are one of the reason I love being in the Pac-12. Fan bases are so much more entertaining then they were in the Big 12. Sorry the dance isn't in the cards for the bears this year, then again it really wasn't in the cards for you last year either.

Good luck in your bid for the CBI. Loser :nod:

Idk what to tell there Zona fan, my gfs brother was there. He was about 4 rows up, court side. He left when Chen hit the shot. He texted me later on saying how the hell did Arizona win? He got the shot off, I saw it. His words there man.

Back