What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Colorado Basketball Game thread: Colorado at ASU

Well, goes without saying we're in deep **** now. NCAA Tournament is far from guaranteed. Had a sick feeling the UA robbery might throw us into a free fall

If we were in a "free fall" we wouldn't have been up 17-4 or whatever it was at the beginning of the game.

Too little too late. Dumb. We can't just quit for minutes at a time (or half of an entire half)

dumb dumb play to have skia foul out. was that a brain fart on his part or boyle's? or was that their plan?

WTF. The zeebs have to go to the monitor to see who the foul was on and who should be at the line? turrible

It's tough for me to tell because I'm listening to the radio, but we should quit with the refs excuse imo. We didn't make a single FG for nearly 8 minutes. you're not gonna win many games like that

It's tough for me to tell because I'm listening to the radio, but we should quit with the refs excuse imo. We didn't make a single FG for nearly 8 minutes. you're not gonna win many games like that

Exactly. It's all well and good to blame the refs for tonight and Friday, but when you **** the bed you **** the bed. Pac 12 refs suck, there's no doubt, but the Buffs have had ample opportunity in the last two games to take matters out of the hands of the referees and haven't done it.

The refs definitely sucked but we as a team were just as bad. Our team did not play at all in the second half

Refs have a big part in this

Maybe we'll get a last minute bonus from the refs then?

Thanks for checking in.

Hopefully. FWIW, I thought Chen's basket was good. I want you guys to run the table. I am actually pulling hard for you guys because I hate the drivel that comes out of Tempe.

Refs is definitely not the only reason but it's definitely part of the reason. We are not getting called whenever we drive the lane and defenders could be more aggressive without worrying about foul trouble in the defense.

Back