What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Pac-12 Commitment Tracker

Pretty sure I just heard on College Football Live Jordan Payton committed to Udub, caught the tail end of it so im not 100%. Nevermind he did.

Last edited:
Pain is not over yet for Cal in all likelihood. Expect Cedric Dozier to choose Wazzu later today.

Just goes to show who Cal's recruits commited to, it sure as hell wasnt to Tedford or the Cal program itself.

Dozier to Cal, I wish him the best of luck there. First good news for them in a few days...

Thanks man. Several of the coolest posters from opposing PAC schools are on Allbuffs and you are one of them. Good luck to you and your boys but I wouldn't advise traveling to the Cal game this year. It's gonna be one for the ages :nod:. Congrats on your pickups. Best of luck to UW.

Mickens to UW although he is going to have one hell of a time qualifying and will probably have to go JC route before going to UW.

Thanks man. Several of the coolest posters from opposing PAC schools are on Allbuffs and you are one of them. Good luck to you and your boys but I wouldn't advise traveling to the Cal game this year. It's gonna be one for the ages :nod:. Congrats on your pickups. Best of luck to UW.

Same with you, a great representative of the Cal fanbase.

Dozier is a great, great kid from everything I've heard. I hear his character is outstanding and of all the in-staters UW lost he's the one I'll root for the most. I don't know all the details, but it sounds like he needed to get out of the Puget Sound area. I really hope he does well at Cal. Cal is stacked with talent right now and I think our series will have a little extra edge to it the next few years... hopefully we'll both overtake Oregon in the standings soon:thumbsup:

Back