What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Pac-12 Commitment Tracker

JC safety Chris Young committed to ASU

Huge pickup for them. The kid is a beast. I'm bummed he didn't take the classes to qualify at UW where he originally committed.

I would love to see JC admissions equal for all Pac schools. Doubt it'll happen, but here's to hoping someday...

UCLA gets a commitment from Devin Fuller.

That's a huge pickup for UCLA. Fuller's the #3 QB in the nation on Scout. Great athlete who some saw as a safety. I'm actually glad he picked the Bruins. I was afraid he was going to choose Rich Rod's offense at Zona.

I see someone likes editing my posts.....

Oh and Creatini since Oregon has some addiction to 6 foot 7 DL he will probably start out as a DL, but he will be given an opportunity to go to the OL if he chooses.

@GregBiggins Greg Biggins
I dont expect UW to land Banner but they're primed to close VERY well, especially at the WR position, Payton, Mickens & Walker all look good

Banner is set to announce today and USC looks to be the favorite.

Kenneth Walker is the Walker Biggins is alluding to in the above tweet, a quality prospect who has been a Cal commit since the late summer. Payton is also a current Cal commit/former USC commit and Mickens was a longtime USC commit before a mutual split. Would be a nice WR haul for the Huskies if it turns out that way.

Banner is set to announce today and USC looks to be the favorite.

Kenneth Walker is the Walker Biggins is alluding to in the above tweet, a quality prospect who has been a Cal commit since the late summer. Payton is also a current Cal commit/former USC commit and Mickens was a longtime USC commit before a mutual split. Would be a nice WR haul for the Huskies if it turns out that way.

How the hell can Mickens qualify for UW if the reason Oregon dropped him is because he wouldn't qualify at Oregon lol? I mean last I checked Oregon had some of the lowest standards.

How the hell can Mickens qualify for UW if the reason Oregon dropped him is because he wouldn't qualify at Oregon lol? I mean last I checked Oregon had some of the lowest standards.
People lie. People lie in recruiting. Life doesn't make sense. You may consider knowledge dropped.

Who knows on the academic stuff? I think Mickens is worth the risk either way.

Some other news around the Pac-12 South:

#Utah still sounds like the team to beat for DB Alphonso Marsh, #WashingtonState still pushing hard

Scout also had an interview with Moana Ofahengaue (high 3* OLB on every site) and it sounds like the Utes are a lock for him.

"It was the environment, the coaches and the campus, I just fit in really well there," TX OL Simon Goines on why he's headed to #UCLA

"It was the environment, the coaches and the campus, I just fit in really well there," TX OL Simon Goines on why he's headed to #UCLA

I thought he was Mizzou. Another good get for the Bruins.

Ducks picked up a commitment from the number 2 punter in the country Dylan Auscherman.

Random note that makes 4 scholarship kickers on Oregon's roster.

Big get for U-Dub #understatement

Well it will take more then 1 player to fix that defense that gave up 777 yards. He will help them, but they still have a long ways to go till their defense can compete with an Oregon/SC team.

On another note I wonder if they offered him a pay raise and a boat too?

Well it will take more then 1 player to fix that defense that gave up 777 yards. He will help them, but they still have a long ways to go till their defense can compete with an Oregon/SC team.

On another note I wonder if they offered him a pay raise and a boat too?

Oregon fans can't make jokes about other programs paying players. Against the rules.:you::thumbsup2:

Oregon fans can't make jokes about other programs paying players. Against the rules.:you::thumbsup2:

Sorry I tried to make a funny and clearly failed. I know I shouldn't make fun of other programs, but I can do what I want unless of course it pisses off the mods!

I think you can admit that it will help them close the gap a bit in the North. Cal's class is getting gutted.

Is the Addison commit legit? Congrats if true.

Back