What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

I feel dirty cheering for either KU or OSU. Which would be the bigger win for our RPI? I'm almost favoring the Jayhawks on this one, thanks to the refs favoring Marcus Smart's merry band of floppers in Vegas.

I feel dirty cheering for either KU or OSU. Which would be the bigger win for our RPI? I'm almost favoring the Jayhawks on this one, thanks to the refs favoring Marcus Smart's merry band of floppers in Vegas.

Pretty wild ending yesterday. Dude front rimmed a 3 pointer after having his first shot blocked.

I dunno, lots of ball to played in the Pac 12, lots of strange stuff seems to be happening. AZ and U$C are the only teams holding to form. The rest in between, is a jumble.

A gigantic cluster**** is in our interest, no doubt. Time for Cal to drop a couple soon.

OSU beats UO 80-72.

The "Fighting Ducks" have lost 3 straight since the Buffs beat them. Firmly ensconced in 10th place in the conference.

How all them transfers working out for ya, Dana? :lol:

Last edited:
OSU beats UO 80-72.

The "Fighting Ducks" have lost 3 straight since the Buffs beat them. Firmly ensconced in 10th place in the conference.

How all them transfers working out for ya, Dana? :lol:

Ducks are in danger of letting this season slip away. 4 Pac losses and still have Zona and UCLA each twice. An easy part of their conference slate just **** on them. Could spiral out of control in a hurry if they don't stop the bleeding, like, now.

Last edited:
With Oregon's struggles and us having the tiebreaker, we are still in very good shape for a top 4 Pac seed. Zona is a lock, and Cal is in excellent shape especially against us since we only face them on the road. I know Nik disagrees with me that topping UCLA is highly unlikely, but i just don't see it. But the 4 spot is wide open. I personally think ASU is our biggest threat for 4th outside of Oregon.. Stanford, Washington and Utah don't have the staying power for a top 4 finish. Our game at ASU is really, really big. Pac is going to beat each other up. We've got a chance to put a nice dagger in ASU this week. 4 game stretch starting with ASU is HUGE for us. Need 3 wins from that.

if we can limit the damage in this new "preseason" adjustment period to just 3 losses between UW, UCLA, and UA we will be in good shape for the rest of the year. Starting with ASU, we could reel off 4 straight wins, maybe even go 6-1 before UA comes to Boulder. That would be a fantastic accomplishment if they could pull that off. I think if Tad can get a top 4 seed in the Pac-12 tourney he wins COY unanimously.

Kansas tops Baylor 78-68. Bears now just 1-4 in Big XII

Nice win for Jackson State over Mike Davis's Texas Southern squad.

Tuesday:

Harvard (14-2) @ Florida Atlantic (6-12)

Bailer and Oregano have gone to crap lately. And while it hurts our rpi, I still think their descent is funny.

Maybe they need to change uniform color schemes.

I just updated the OP.

Buffs still have a very strong resume. 3 wins against the RPI Top 50 and the #19 RPI overall. Pac-12 is very strong in general, with no team outside the Top 200 at this point.

Biggest mover helping CU's schedule at this point is Georgia. They went from an RPI in the 300s around when we played them to an RPI of 136.

I just updated the OP.

Buffs still have a very strong resume. 3 wins against the RPI Top 50 and the #19 RPI overall. Pac-12 is very strong in general, with no team outside the Top 200 at this point.

Biggest mover helping CU's schedule at this point is Georgia. They went from an RPI in the 300s around when we played them to an RPI of 136.
How much does our pre-Spencer injury resume matter?

Yeah, I don't think CU's current RPI and resume means a whole lot. The committee is going to be mainly judging CU based on how they play minus Dinwiddie.

Back