What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Official Uniform Thread.

- the B and add a C freaking Baylor had our uniforms on last night. They beat us to the punch. A little tweek and CU would look awesome in those.

527b598d9af7a.preview-300.jpg

Last edited:
- the B and add a C freaking Baylor had our uniforms on last night. They beat us to the punch. A little tweek and CU would look awesome in those.

527b598d9af7a.preview-300.jpg

I said the same thing when I saw these on TV. ****ing Baylor.

I'm afraid they'll end up like TAMU's on TV though - just a messy, illegible mass on the side of the helmet.

And as for ****bailer - **** them. Their colors are green and gold - just like the sheep school. Them wearing all black is like Northwestern wearing all gray. Stupid, lame, and bandwagon.

I'm afraid they'll end up like TAMU's on TV though - just a messy, illegible mass on the side of the helmet.

And as for ****bailer - **** them. Their colors are green and gold - just like the sheep school. Them wearing all black is like Northwestern wearing all gray. Stupid, lame, and bandwagon.
What are CU's official colors again?

What are CU's official colors again?

Point taken, but we've been wearing black for so long that it might as well be.

We've been wearing black since well before it was the cool thing to do.

I see schools like ASU and ****bailer wearing black and all I think is bandwagon. But they don't give a **** what I think.

Just saw that too. This is the first time since the crash in 1970 that Marshall will play a football game on November 14th, the anniversary of the crash.

Like I keep saying. The uniform companies will not rest till it is black vs white. BTW- grey is the new black.

I've always liked the white based patriotic look, like what TT is putting up. +1

The tramp stamp just makes it Red Raider/West Texas style!

Being originally from Texas, I like em ^ use to have the Evil Knievel lunch box... One of my favorite daredevils of all time.

Back