What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Official Uniform Thread.

I really enjoyed watching MSU's shiny green helmets as they beat down the corn.

528831d425661.image.jpg

Absolutely love this look for navy. Probably the only non traditional helmet that I have seen that I actually like. It looks very naval even without the logo or the insignia. Props to Nike on this one and the one last year. Their design team got this one right.

Army also getting a special Uni for the game

BZ7c9ruCMAE5Jfp.jpg:large

Navy wins though. Minus the tramp stamp they have on the pants.

Absolutely love this look for navy. Probably the only non traditional helmet that I have seen that I actually like. It looks very naval even without the logo or the insignia. Props to Nike on this one and the one last year. Their design team got this one right.

Army also getting a special Uni for the game

BZ7c9ruCMAE5Jfp.jpg:large

Navy wins though. Minus the tramp stamp they have on the pants.
That helmet will look horrible on TV - way too busy. Otherwise, I approve the rest for both Army and Navy - and good to see the academies shake it up a bit and go contemporary.

That helmet will look horrible on TV - way too busy. Otherwise, I approve the rest for both Army and Navy - and good to see the academies shake it up a bit and go contemporary.

Respectfully disagree, they looked great last year. The only part too busy IMO is the "BEAT ARMY" on the back of the helmet in naval flags

I'm partial to the 90s CU uni, but CU alt should be what Baylor is doing, with the matte finish...very cool, even though it's Baylor.

Navy wore the same or very similar helmet in the 2012 game. It looked great on tv.

As more of a traditionalist, I don't generally like all the new uniforms, but these Navy uniforms are AWESOME! I agree with Walter White that they should use these for every game.
9WYo8lZ.jpg

Do not like the Navy helmets. Look like motorcycle helmets. What's worse, they look like cop motorcycle helmets. Slap a big Shoei on the front.

Back