What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Colorado @ Arizona basketball game thread

About as expected so far. Ski needs to start hitting if we have any chance of coming back.

Keep attacking inside. McConnell and Tarc with 2 each. Need to get that 3rd early.

Last edited:
Some brighter spots - but overall pretty tough to watch. On the positive side we only need two to outscore WSU!

Seriously though, win the second half and get some confidence - do not let this turn into a runaway.

Actually impressed by Miller as a coach, they are obviously more talented than us but he has them out hustling us too.

I actually like you guys. Good team. 2nd best fanbase in the conference by a wide margin.

Hell, if Arizona loses Sean, Tad's number 1 on the short list.

Out talented and out toughed+ turnovers, bad shots, and not finishing shots they have had=the **** witnessed in the first half. That said, I didn't expect a good night but not quite this .

I actually like you guys. Good team. 2nd best fanbase in the conference by a wide margin.

Hell, if Arizona loses Sean, Tad's number 1 on the short list.

shut-your-damn-whore-mouth.jpg

Get their bigs a quick 3rd each, get wes into it and have ski up to 40% shooting (he's 1/5 right now)

Hell, if Arizona loses Sean, Tad's number 1 on the short list

I know that's meant to be a compliment, but I'm guessing that threatening to take their coach probably won't go over well here, especially at the moment.

I'm not sure if I've ever seen a worse jump shooting team. We made ONE jump shot in the first half.

I'm sick of hearing about the "talent" we have. Josh Scott ... that's it.

The disparity here in overall talent between AZ and us is like watching us vs. Oregon in football. Even with Dinwiddie and Fletcher, we'd only beat these guys if they had a really off night.

Wish we played you guys a couple weeks ago. Really was pissed when I saw Spencer go down.

Burks, Roberson, Scott and Spencer are probably my favorite non-arizona players in the PAC.

No threat to your coach, Sean is in Arizona for a long time. Just stating that I can appreciate how good your coach is.

I'm not sure if I've ever seen a worse jump shooting team. We made ONE jump shot in the first half.

The disparity here in overall talent between AZ and us is like watching us vs. Oregon in football. Even with Dinwiddie and Fletcher, we'd only beat these guys if they had a really off night.

Booker is definitely a PAC12 quality player. He is just being guarded by their Spencer.

The other guys are young and need to develop.

Yes. There's a talent gap. UA has 4 starters who could go to the NBA after this season and actually have a McDonald's All-American who can't get minutes off the bench.

You do realize that they're an undefeated #1 playing on their home court in a game their coach emphasized, right?

And if we somehow only lose by 2, Josh is going to want to kill himself over that last play. ****

Back