What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Colorado @ Arizona basketball game thread

He's over matched against top-40 teams. Needs to be a way to spell the "1's" while he matures.

Yep, but too many of his turnovers are sloppy isolation fumbles at the point being covered one-on-one without any defensive movement, picks, switching, or anything else to force the turnover.

we can hit 31% of our shots, I'll have you know.

Close to an average defensive performance for UA. That's the scary thing.

Where I'm not happy is with the defense. Rotations have been slow/hesitant and CU is leaving some easy passing lanes. The team defensive concepts aren't as good with this team as Tad's last 2 years.

I think you're wrong there. We were a top 25 team that could beat anyone on a given night of things were clicking. Certainly not consistent enough to be a top 10 team. Remember, we lost to Baylor and Okie light.

I contend that with Spencer, there aren't many other teams in the nation that can say they're obviously better than you guys. Certainly not 10 teams that are better.

I am a firm believer Kansas is the 2nd best team in the nation, and you guys beat them. That's no small feat.

Seem to miss the spark off the bench that - in the past came from the likes of Chen or Ski (in their first years). Thought King could fill that roll early - the guy that dares the coach to take him off the floor once he is in there. Not necessarily polished or a legitimate threat on every possession, but willing to run his ass off and make something happen. Looking for any of the bench guys to show that spark at this point.

Back