What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Colorado vs CSU - Rocky Mountain Showdown Game Thread

No pressure by the DL. Running game isn't doing much. Offense is primarily dink and dunk.

CSU is one of the 2 or 3 worst teams the Buffs will play this year.

Textbook CU football. Give up a momentum shifting touchdown before half after leaving points on the field. Will be interested to see how the team responds and and the coaches adjust in the second half.

We have the lead how angry can you be? We are playing as a unit and managing the game well so far. No turnovers. No injuries. Very few deserved penalties. Pretty good tackling. Decent blocking. I'm impressed with what they put together in the first half of the very first game this team has played.

Did well in the first quarter, but we seemed to lose focus in the second. Overall I'm okay with what I've seen. It's the first game of the year. I expected to see some sloppiness out there.

Why is it every ****ing year we get a lead and dominate to start and then gift wrap momentum back to them? Every ****ing year!

Overall, decent half. Two things, the dline needs to generate some pressure. Also, gotta finish drives.

Momentum killer settling for a FG 1st and goal within the 5. Then the missed FG. Going to need to fight the mighty MO to get the W.

Honestly I am far from thrilled abt 1st half. Could be I am pissed because it is almost 5 am in EU

But on O i am not convinced we have enough playmakers. Few attempts downfield and no long runs.

Our d doesnt look bad but our DL could not get any pressure. I am definitely concerned for the season.

Btw hart seems to be the real deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dbt i have no probs with most of the play calling. About my inly complaint is id like to see a few more deep passes. But lindgren is swithching it up a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought, from the stands, the pi was a bad call. WTF is Crawley mouthing off for. That stupid penalty saved there drive.

I thought, from the stands, the pi was a bad call. WTF is Crawley mouthing off for. That stupid penalty saved there drive.

That PI call was a bad call. Pereira is in the booth tonight and he also thought it was a bad call

I love what I'm seeing from Fields, but they're going to get him killed throwing 6 or 8 of those 5 yard hitch routes. D-line really needs to step up in the 2nd half.

Back