What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Colorado vs CSU - Rocky Mountain Showdown Game Thread

The dline was horrible, man that was embarrassing. Umm you can't give up a 3rd and 10 when you need a stop. I'm not gonna name a certain dtackle but go talk to Chris Naeole or something.

Just got completely dominated by a mountain west o-line that is possibly the least experienced o - line in college football. Garbage.

MM is OK. He will never be a top coach in the PAC...but beggars can't be choosers. He is a lot better than many alternatives. The key is to improve recruiting. MM is a mid major recruiter, not a PAC recruiter. SAC state would have never ever been ranked in the PAC12. Nonetheless, our poor recruiting over the past decade is only kind of a coach issue. It is mostly an an administration/regent issue. Now is the time to recruit aggressively...the NCAA is in a week position. The key to football recruiting is doing what you can to recruit the 5 and 4 star guys. These guys have an IQ of 80 or less. got to find ways to get them in and then through school. Many of the at risk, criminal types (eg Prich) are the best guys...find a way to get them in. Lining recruits up with girls is simply match making. Barnett got in trouble for what every school does. Limit rapes and other problems by isolating the FB team from the general student population. These are the kind of things champion teams do, the kind of things we did in the 90s and the kind of things that are needed. More money is needed. We need to chip in...

MM is OK. He will never be a top coach in the PAC...but beggars can't be choosers. He is a lot better than many alternatives. The key is to improve recruiting. MM is a mid major recruiter, not a PAC recruiter. SAC state would have never ever been ranked in the PAC12. Nonetheless, our poor recruiting over the past decade is only kind of a coach issue. It is mostly an an administration/regent issue. Now is the time to recruit aggressively...the NCAA is in a week position. The key to football recruiting is doing what you can to recruit the 5 and 4 star guys. These guys have an IQ of 80 or less. got to find ways to get them in and then through school. Many of the at risk, criminal types (eg Prich) are the best guys...find a way to get them in. Lining recruits up with girls is simply match making. Barnett got in trouble for what every school does. Limit rapes and other problems by isolating the FB team from the general student population. These are the kind of things champion teams do, the kind of things we did in the 90s and the kind of things that are needed. More money is needed. We need to chip in...

Jeez dood. You sound retard.

If Marshawn Lynch can get into Cal the sky is the limit.

At least if we don't have a dline that can stop anybody, we have a secondary that will give up 11 yards on 3rd and 10. Henderson...WHAT THE F**K!!! All damn night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm preaching patience. This team is super young. Plus, I want to see what type of team CSU turns out to be. If they end up being a really, really good MW team, that lessens the blow of this loss.

I'm preaching patience. This team is super young. Plus, I want to see what type of team CSU turns out to be. If they end up being a really, really good MW team, that lessens the blow of this loss.

Let me guess you were born in the 90's.

It doesn't matter what kind of team CSU ends up being. With the front 7 on D looking that bad, we'll be lucky to win more than a game this year unless they actually change up the defense big time.

At least if we don't have a dline that can stop anybody, we have a secondary that will give up 11 yards on 3rd and 10. Henderson...WHAT THE F**K!!! All damn night!

I thought the secondary did a great job considering. Grayson had 10 Mississippii almost every passing down. That is on the Dline...and against a 2nd string MW o-line. That i what crushes my hope for even a 9-3 season. However, that makes me want to recognize the following CU studs: the CU secondary and NSpruce - dude you could start for anybody in the nation!

I thought the secondary did a great job considering. Grayson had 10 Mississippii almost every passing down. That is on the Dline...and against a 2nd string MW o-line. That i what crushes my hope for even a 9-3 season. However, that makes me want to recognize the following CU studs: the CU secondary and NSpruce - dude you could start for anybody in the nation!

I thought Awuzie did well. Otherwise, agree to disagree. They weren't called on to do much, but when they were, they allowed first downs all over the place and Hendo got steam rolled every time he tried to tackle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, so what did we learn tonight?

We have a candy ass DL, who gave it up faster than a Colfax street walker to a MWC OL riddled with injuries.

We have a bunch of matadors playing OL, if they can perfect their "ole'" I think they will be on to something.

Neinas appears to be related to the Riddler.

Dee Hart, or hell Dee Snider, can average 6 ypc against CU's run D.

Another year of ****ty football lies ahead...and some of you actually thought there would be a bowl game at the end of the season.....

Ok, so what did we learn tonight?

We have a candy ass DL, who gave it up faster than a Colfax street walker to a MWC OL riddled with injuries.

We have a bunch of matadors playing OL, if they can perfect their "ole'" I think they will be on to something.

Neinas appears to be related to the Riddler.

Dee Hart, or hell Dee Snider, can average 6 ypc against CU's run D.

Another year of ****ty football lies ahead...and some of you actually thought there would be a bowl game at the end of the season.....

Unfortunately... this....

It doesn't matter what kind of team CSU ends up being. With the front 7 on D looking that bad, we'll be lucky to win more than a game this year unless they actually change up the defense big time.

I am having a hard time arguing with your logic. That was a total physical domination by CSU on both lines of scrimmage. Yikes.

Not sure I want to watch the TIVO version but I probably will....

bbs04e073.gif

Back