What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Colorado @ WSU Game Thread

Wow. What a game. We played per usual on the road, hopefully got some of it out of our system for UW. Cougars were shooting like madmen. Amazed/pumped we got out of there with a win.

I'm a little more worried about the road now. Spokane didn't give Wazzou much of an advantage, that place was pretty empty. I guess the same can be said about a lot of the pac-12 sites, but still.

On the bright side, Spencer had a bad night and we still found a way to win.

I'm a little more worried about the road now. Spokane didn't give Wazzou much of an advantage, that place was pretty empty. I guess the same can be said about a lot of the pac-12 sites, but still.

On the bright side, Spencer had a bad night and we still found a way to win.

But it was a road game. Road games are mental, the court is precisely the same size in Boulder as any other venue. The fact that they started with a road win is a positive, regardless of how tough the crowd was. Good experience, now they can go into the next one with a little more confidence that they can gut one out.

Do you all not get the fact that Tad is going to tell us that Spencer is sick in his press conference in about 5 minutes?

Considering Washington is up and down all year, I doubt they'll blow us out. Besides, seems like there are couple of games where CU plays down to its competition, this happened to be one of them.

It sure doesn't feel like it, but the Buffs are now 3-0 on the road this year. Hopefully, as ugly as it's been, that it is still building some confidence.

"Spencer wasn't being too aggressive tonight." Josh Scott

Nothing about him being sick.

My wife remarked that it looked like Ski was the only player that wanted to win. I don't think that is far from the truth. Yeah, the Cougs shot the lights out and Spencer might be sick. We still almost lost to a team that Arizona held to 25 points. Our effort was terrible from the start. The only bright spot is we somehow pulled it out.

"Not a good performance." Washington St. deserved to win. I'm not proud." Tad

Tad says "maybe we are too loose. Maybe we need to be harder on them. Spencer was not in Spokane arena tonight. I don't know where he was." So much for the "sick" theory.

Tad says "maybe we are too loose. Maybe we need to be harder on them. Spencer was not in Spokane arena tonight. I don't know where he was." So much for the "sick" theory.

I trust Spencer to be an animal against Washington.

I trust Spencer to be an animal against Washington.

I hope so. For all the NBA talk with Dinwiddie, seems like we say just as much "where's Mayor?" NBA players don't just disappear for entire halves and games like he does often.

I'm probably gonna go to the game Sunday, but after tonight I'm thinking seriously about bagging it. Why waste the $80 to see us get smoked? If we play this listless (besides Ski and Scott) we lose by 25 to UW. Book it.

kind of shocked no one is bagging on ski for going 2-12 tonight....guess the 13 he had at the stripe makes up for it.
It also seemed like wes is starting to attack the bucket, which is a good sign.

I hope so. For all the NBA talk with Dinwiddie, seems like we say just as much "where's Mayor?" NBA players don't just disappear for entire halves and games like he does often.

I'm probably gonna go to the game Sunday, but after tonight I'm thinking seriously about bagging it. Why waste the $80 to see us get smoked? If we play this listless (besides Ski and Scott) we lose by 25 to UW. Book it.
I'm with Nik, I'd be shocked if Spencer did not come out on fire. Likewise, I'll be really disappointed if the entire team doesn't play much better.

Back