What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Official Uniform Thread

Your weakness to obscure quotes from that movie continues to impress me.

It was the right thing to do then, and it's the right thing to do now. It makes us all better.

You should be more honest about your misanthropy.

Back to unis:
A) white jerseys, gold pants - can't stand it.
2) white on white - worst uni EVER!
d) Matte black helmets looked badass on TV and the numbers on the back if the helmets looked sick as well.
iv) the only pants we should wear are the black ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to unis:
A) white jerseys, gold pants - can't stand it.
2) white on white - worst uni EVER!
d) Matte black helmets looked badass on TV and the numbers on the back if the helmets looked sick as well.
iv) the only pants we should wear are the black ones

Agree on all but black pants. Gold should be worn w/ black unis except special games.

The helmet looked purple on my screen. Didn't match the you at all close up.

The university is auctioning off one of the helmets from the last game.

Minimum bid $500

841805.JPG

https://www.nmnathletics.com/sellne..._OEM_ID=600&ITMID=718011&AU_AUCTION_ID=313361

The university is auctioning off one of the helmets from the last game.

Minimum bid $500

841805.JPG

https://www.nmnathletics.com/sellne..._OEM_ID=600&ITMID=718011&AU_AUCTION_ID=313361

"This is your one chance to get a real helmet from one of the best CU teams in years (2 or 3)! After all the bitching about getting new unis and matte helmets we came up with this creative masterpiece! Sure CU lost the game, but it was damn close (not really, but relative to recent CU-ASU games.) Sure to only lose a little bit of value by the end of the decade when CU begins hitting bowl games!"

I think my tv is good enough. Now comcast on the other hand...

Akron gets it. If the rest of the country is going to think of you as a perennial 2-10 team you might as well introduce the #yoloswag to at least upgrade the midlevel recruiting a bit.

Akron gets it. If the rest of the country is going to think of you as a perennial 2-10 team you might as well introduce the #yoloswag to at least upgrade the midlevel recruiting a bit.
I thought it was only suppose to be impressive to 35 year old message board weirdos?

If someone buys a helmet and send it to me, I'll make a prototype and send it to the AD.

Matte black helmet with a chrome gold medium sized ralphie

Back