What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Official Uniform Thread

Dude, hawk wasn't a bad hire at the time. It was the right move to make, unfortunately we were deceived about what Hawk would turn out to be.

Ohd really. Awful winning % says otherwise. But sure.... he gets the benefit if the doubt on that on e. Two miserably faile after.... dear god no

Ohd really. Awful winning % says otherwise. But sure.... he gets the benefit if the doubt on that on e. Two miserably faile after.... dear god no

You're calling Mike Mac a failure?
Are you blind and dumb?
Or are you just the male equivalent to Hellen Keller?

Hawk was a bad hire, despite Allbuffs' attempts to mitigate that disaster.

MacIntyre is TBD, but certainly some positive signs.

Honestly, after the past (oof) about ten years of CU football, I'm just happy when they put up a good fight, play a decent game that isn't painful to watch and embarrassing. They've been fun to watch again lately. Mounting some good offense, Liufau & Spruce getting national attention, etc. I'd love to have a winning season we can get excited about, but this is my team and I'm their fan even if we can't make that happen. Good couple o'games guys, the wins will come. The losses still hurt, the catastrophes hurt more, but don't make the mistake of turning your back on us.

BzG8qZPCMAAfjzO.jpg

somebody let Johnny Football out with the bedazzler again.

The Knights of Northwestern. Awful font unless you are a medieval themed mascot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI, their campus buildings are of gothic architecture, like how CU is of the Tuscan Vernacular style (although not even close to the awesome extent that CU does it).

FYI, their campus buildings are of gothic architecture, like how CU is of the Tuscan Vernacular style (although not even close to the awesome extent that CU does it).

I'm pretty sure we use the Tuscan Vernacular font on our current uniforms.

I'm pretty sure we use the Tuscan Vernacular font on our current uniforms.

I'd think it was funny if I didn't know that we use Nike's "Boulder" font. If you developed that, Nike would laugh in your face. Under Armour on the other hand...they'd probably like the idea, even though they don't have CU as a school. Their uniform ideas tend to be that bad.

Agreed. All blacks are bad ass.

They are but the gold black gold is classic CU that is bad ass. Ranking CUs unis:

1. Traditional home
2. All black w/ gold helmet
3. traditional away w/ black pants
4. all black matte black helmet but didn't like logo
5. Away with black helmets and pants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: aik
Is it just me, or does that Texas A&M guy look like his head's on backwards?

Back