What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Official Uniform Thread

Hah. I meant the unis. Only mentioned the "honoring" and 1939 part for reference on the style.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B1ZNX9wCAAE4lGP.jpg

Beat me to it, but my thoughts exactly. I guess grey is it now...

I thought it looked ok for Wazzu, but that might be my bias of liking special uniforms when they actually use the team's colors.

wast-11-allgrey-steveconner-vert-179x318.jpg

The way things are going schools are probably going to have to start offering Ugly Uniform Design as a major.

I don't understand the love for the black helmet. Maybe once a year. Cu wore it 3 times this year? When is the last time CU won in a black helmet? The gold ones are iconic and look better.

[video]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/i7Iq1U0LqEI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]
Just want to share this with the black helmet, retro jersey, new jersey people. We won this game with what be considered today "awful uniforms." I love these basic ass uniforms, Nebraska didn't.

I don't understand the love for the black helmet. Maybe once a year. Cu wore it 3 times this year? When is the last time CU won in a black helmet? The gold ones are iconic and look better.

I love matte black, but I have to agree with sticking with the iconic gold helmets.

Texas Tech's stuff is just awful in my opinion.

UCLA has great traditional unis and I also like their new alternate unis. They are doing a lot of things correctly. It helps to have good colors to start with.

He is dumb.

cu-hawaii-football-091914-001-L.jpg

Great looking uniform from top to bottom.

Needs to be updated, and modernized to keep it current, but that is a sweet look

I would not change one single thing about this uni. I absolutely love it. Classic look that's not boring. Clean, balanced, sharp, iconic.

It's fun to have an alt uni, but this should be the unchanging standard. Some teams don't need to change their look as it's already optimized.

Change the white numbers. At least. And modernize the stripes!

[video]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/i7Iq1U0LqEI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]
Just want to share this with the black helmet, retro jersey, new jersey people. We won this game with what be considered today "awful uniforms." I love these basic ass uniforms, Nebraska didn't.
Who cares? CU doesn't exactly have a uniform tradition and the only thing thst matters is attracting high school athletes. Keep the colors and logo, change the rest.

We should have the best unis in cfb. Black gold and silver is the best tricolor palette you could possibly have.

Back