What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Official Uniform Thread

BuYzZfmCQAAU4fd.jpg

The mountain theme on the sleeves, shoulders, and socks is really, really lame.

That can't be real. Can it?

I just learned about the original/true Kansas Jayhawks at a Civil War museum in St Louis (I had never heard of them before that but it made me actually more appreciative of KU's name.) Sad that they turned something to be proud of into such a farce.

[video=youtube;2rf_QfojT-w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rf_QfojT-w[/video]
The first 20 seconds pretty much sum up KU football.

That can't be real. Can it?

I just learned about the original/true Kansas Jayhawks at a Civil War museum in St Louis (I had never heard of them before that but it made me actually more appreciative of KU's name.) Sad that they turned something to be proud of into such a farce.

My first reaction too

Well, I wanted to see the unveiling. It somehow seemed different than the other unveilings.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA!

Was it the overall lack of enthusiasm from the players maybe?? They seemed to clap because they saw cameras and it was the nice thing to do.

Was it the overall lack of enthusiasm from the players maybe?? They seemed to clap because they saw cameras and it was the nice thing to do.

Exactly. Polite clapping. None of that "I'm on Oprah, and she just promised me a makeover!" reaction that makes me embarrassed for the players in other programs.

Ok, so the people who insist that CU must design and roll out new uniforms immediately have to explain to me why I shouldn't be concerned that any new CU design wouldn't be a trainwreck, like Kansas. Most of these are horrific anyway, and there is no guarantee that the people designing CU's new unis will give any more ****s or have any better taste than the people who just designed Kansas's clown costumes.

Ok, so the people who insist that CU must design and roll out new uniforms immediately have to explain to me why I shouldn't be concerned that any new CU design wouldn't be a trainwreck, like Kansas. Most of these are horrific anyway, and there is no guarantee that the people designing CU's new unis will give any more ****s or have any better taste than the people who just designed Kansas's clown costumes.

KU = Adidas

CU = Nike

Nike has had some crazy looking uni's but they are at least high quality and typically (not always) well done.
Adidas rolls out awful **** weekly.

You have to think the designers are going to love working with black and gold and perhaps the silver too when making a uni. Right not other teams can only use those colors in their alternates, and they still need to incorporate other colors like green, blue or orange

You have to think the designers are going to love working with black and gold and perhaps the silver too when making a uni. Right not other teams can only use those colors in their alternates, and they still need to incorporate other colors like green, blue or orange

Vegas Gold baby!

ColoradoGold.jpg

ASU
Arizona-STate-Football-Uniforms.png

Cal
628x471.jpg

The Cal rebrand was fantastic.

FSU was very well done as well, once you look into the little things they did with those uniforms.

Back