What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

tough loss Cville. I was rooting for you. Now let's see Louisville get it done for the conference -- five teams in the S16 will still be respectable.

Sucks, but you have to be playing your best ball in March and UVA simply wasn't. Cannot have your worst shooting performance of the entire season against a team like MSU. With only one senior on this year's team, they'll
be back. Hopefully next year they can avoid MSU for once.

WTF? Black OU player to other black OU player, "Come on! Come on! Come on ******!" You'd think after the frat incident, they'd be a bit more careful.

Not sure Bill Self would have kept his job for this long if he'd been coaching in the ACC.

My Wisco Badgers played sloppy tonight. Against a better opponent they'd have lost.

Seeing Wichita State and Gonzaga do well is fun. It's hard to label them Cinderellas like a one-year wonder like FGCU or George Mason but still seeing a school that doesn't sponsor football matching up against a team whose fans expect Sweet 16 as a bare minimum every year makes March exciting.

First couple times you can call them Cinderellas, when they do it this often and this consistently you call them really solid programs.

Wichita State fans are going to be able to make the Kansas fans suffer for awhile after this one. Who's the best program in the state now? KU fans won't like that answer.

I'm hanging in at #3, but Iowa State has put me in precarious position, as I had them going quite deep.

I'm hanging in at #3, but Iowa State has put me in precarious position, as I had them going quite deep.

I had them losing to kentucky in the companionship but i still have 15/16 teams left. I'm top 99.7% on ESPN. Of course this is the first year I didn't join an office pool because money has been tight. :lol:

I had Nova losing to Oklahoma, then I read some crap on the internet and moved them to the championship game. Stupid Nova and stupid Internet.

Nova may be the most overrated tournament team of all time. They seemingly make it every year, as a generally high seed, yet have failed to make it past the round of 32 for 6 straight years now. On the other end of the spectrum may be Mich St. with Sweet 16 appearances in 7 of the past 8 years. Izzo loves tourney time and always gets his teams to overachieve.

I picked nova losing to LSU, so I was almost right. I'm sitting tied 8th of 46 in a strange points pool where you get rewarded for picking low seed winners. Have 12/16, 7/8, 4/4, 2/2 remaining, so just need things to go my way.

It is really easy to cheer for WSU. They play hard and smart and are bending Kansas over

I think Wichita State is just plain better than Kansas. Their defense really smothered KU and prevented a bunch of points in the paint. Loved watching it. I did not hear a bunch of the "Rock Chalk, Jayhawk" chant yesterday (gawd, I hated that at CEC)

I think Wichita State is just plain better than Kansas. Their defense really smothered KU and prevented a bunch of points in the paint. Loved watching it. I did not hear a bunch of the "Rock Chalk, Jayhawk" chant yesterday (gawd, I hated that at CEC)

I think you are right.

Kansas has better talent but Wichita has recruited well, recruited guys who are not only talented but also are a better fit for their system, and who play their roles.

It's also easy to make an argument that Marshall is a better game coach than Self is.

That game was no upset. Wichita was the better team.

Wichita St and Notre Dame is a 3 point game at the half - 33-30 ND. They had a 13 point lead earlier. I think Wichita ends up advancing, good luck Shockers.

Carolina and Wisconsin are at 19-17 NC

damn customer dinner on the East coast. got to watching game just before half.

damn Tarheels.

**** 'EM BUCKY!!!!!

Wichita is done. Hell of a 3 year run for Van Vleet and Baker. I think things are going to look a lot different there next season.

Back