What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015: Recruiting News, Notes & Official Visitors

trimmed the visits thread and moved it all here. Those threads are a lot of work for buffnik and others guys. Keep them on topic at least!

I know it's pretty early. Anyone know if any of these kids are looking to be early enrollees this winter?

GA military inst is a prep school correct? So Robbins still has 4 years left? I think Carroll is the only other juco so far

Oh ya Lees gone for sure, he's already there. Still though the buffs need ATLEAST 2 corners in this class to grow cause they didn't signed one last year. I don't know if they're looking at Fisher for RB, WR or CB cause I've heard all three. I've also heard recently from a reliable source there's talk of moving Ross or Dunston (if he's healthy by spring but I doubt it) over to CB to keep them healthier. Don't be surprised if that happens.

Lees gone for sure? You have inside info or you are just repeating what we all believe in our heart?

Sanchez has worked exclusively at CB, so we did recruit one. Still not enough. We need at least 2 there this year as:
Crawley - SR
Witherspoon - JR
Walker - JR

and nobody else besides Sanchez that is young.

We absolutely need a couple more pronto.

Taking Snow's pruning one step further, I went ahead and merged the News & Notes with the Official Visitor thread for 2015.

OP has the official visitors listed. This thread will be that as well as a catch-all for discussion of 2015 recruiting -- particularly those things that don't belong in a recruit's profile thread or info on a possible recruit for who we do not have a profile... and, especially, info/speculation on OVs, class numbers and the like.

So much for keeping the OV thread on topic!

Too many pinned threads to go with sub-forums. There's too much clutter at the top of the page for this time of year because with the amount of recruiting news that can come in it's easy for updated threads to be pushed to page 2 when we have so much fixed at the top. I may make some more adjustments.

Too many pinned threads to go with sub-forums. There's too much clutter at the top of the page for this time of year because with the amount of recruiting news that can come in it's easy for updated threads to be pushed to page 2 when we have so much fixed at the top. I may make some more adjustments.
oh I agree, and like the change. Hell, we need to get a 2016 thread up soon as well. Edit: I'm a dumbass, the 2016 thread is in futures.

Guys, we have both a 2016 and a 2017 thread. They're pinned in the Futures sub-forum.

(I already copied the post on Pollard into the 2016 thread.)

Ya you could say inside info, besides I can't say I didn't see it coming. Dunston barely got any PT other than Sp team and tore his acl. Traditionally you see players switch in those circumstances. Plus you have Fields, Bobo, Macs son, Lee, Ross all are soph and freshman and needs will be great at CB. Trust me someone's getting moved.

I remember Sanchez being recruited for FS but I'm not at practice so I have no way of knowing he gets reps at CB. Irregardless it doesn't change the fact that he's the only one that's not a jr or sr. We need 2-3 corners in this class. No question. Can't rely on safties to fill in and learn 2 jobs when we need them to play theirs and just focus on their one role.

Lees gone for sure? You have inside info or you are just repeating what we all believe in our heart?

Sanchez has worked exclusively at CB, so we did recruit one. Still not enough. We need at least 2 there this year as:
Crawley - SR
Witherspoon - JR
Walker - JR

and nobody else besides Sanchez that is young.

We absolutely need a couple more pronto.

Ya you could say inside info, besides I can't say I didn't see it coming. Dunston barely got any PT other than Sp team and tore his acl. Traditionally you see players switch in those circumstances. Plus you have Fields, Bobo, Macs son, Lee, Ross all are soph and freshman and needs will be great at CB. Trust me someone's getting moved.

I remember Sanchez being recruited for FS but I'm not at practice so I have no way of knowing he gets reps at CB. Irregardless it doesn't change the fact that he's the only one that's not a jr or sr. We need 2-3 corners in this class. No question. Can't rely on safties to fill in and learn 2 jobs when we need them to play theirs and just focus on their one role.
Oliver just committed, so that is your 2.

Tweet went out that Lee and Anderson have re-confirmed their Nebraska commitments. Lee will not be taking any other visits.

JUCO RB now on the board for the Buffs.

Can someone create a profile? I'm heading to the hoops game.

[tweet]542825178833907712[/tweet]

h/t to SD Buff for finding the tweet

KyleM just retweeted that 4* LB Kyahva Tezino from Salesian (CA) is considering CU for a visit. The kid is a tank I really like his film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam M said there are 11 recruits on OV this weekend. Is there a list of who's here?

Adam uses sources to get that info. Unless it's been put in the Rivals profile (which the Rivals network allows non-members to view), I think it's a violation of his goodwill if we post that info here until we're pretty much done with the recruiting weekend.

only confirmed name so far is Gordon. Adam will issue a comprehensive list, but we can't post that till the weekend is over, probably. We will probably be updating the individual recruit threads with tweets and other public information.

Got it. Thanks for the info. I was surprised to hear him say 11 recruits as I only saw 2 or 3 scheduled for 12/12 on any of the sites. Thanks

Weather report: Highs of about 60 today and tomorrow. Sunny. Winds negligible (1-4 mph). Sunday gets a little wintery with a high of 39 and 1-3 inches of snow with winds up to 8 mph. Looks like a good representation of a Boulder winter for the recruits/families visiting.

Back