What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016: Recruiting News, Notes & Official Visitors

Jim still has his South Florida Twitter account active....needs to kill that bitch

I'm really excited and encouraged to see all of these offers. YEAH BABY!!!! So, how many commitments do we have so far?

Buffs go into San Angelo, TX, to try to poach a damn good QB from TCU (been committed for almost a year).

[tweet]594973092444680193[/tweet]

Buffs go into San Angelo, TX, to try to poach a damn good QB from TCU (been committed for almost a year).

Need to get a couple guys like this.....build some momentum...

:woot: GO BOBCATS!!! Central has really been good the last couple of years but I hadn't seen any of their players getting recruited much.

Three reserve players from Mizzou are transferring. They are Shaun Rupert (S), Jordan Williams (OL) and Evan Winston (DL). All three were solid recruits out of high school with quite a few P5 offers. CU was recruiting Jordan Williams in the 2012 class, so maybe we'd be a potential option for early playing time in 2016. Figured it was worth mentioning and maybe keeping an eye on.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...zzou-reserves-decide-to-transfer-from-tigers/

Interesting offer list. Rivals lists him having "high interest" in 5 teams - ASU, Cal, Nebraska, Northwestern and... CSU. Lists "medium" for CU, Utah and Vandy.

[tweet]596145877233717248[/tweet]

Interesting offer list. Rivals lists him having "high interest" in 5 teams - ASU, Cal, Nebraska, Northwestern and... CSU. Lists "medium" for CU, Utah and Vandy.

That's because those were his final 5.

He announced that Final 5 on May 4th and CU offered on May 6th. Who knows?

He announced that Final 5 on May 4th and CU offered on May 6th. Who knows?

Has the measurables it would seem, but his hudl film isn't overly impressive, IMO. He seems like he freelances a lot at Safety and keeps his eyes in the backfield without making reads. I wonder if we're recruiting him for WR?

Rob Cassidy posted to his twitter last night this information.

<blockquoteclass="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Buffs offer
2017 Cam Spence
2017 Emmanuel Greene
2016 Spencer Perry
2016 RahshaunSmith
2016 Khalil Ladler
2016 ShavarManuel
All from IMG.</p>&mdash; Rob Cassidy (@Cassidy_Rob) <a href="https://twitter.com/Cassidy_Rob/status/596442923039850496">May 7, 2015</a></blockquote> <script asyncsrc="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<blockquoteclass="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Will CU get any of those guys? Probably not, but this at least shows a slight change in regional recruiting for Colorado.</p>&mdash; Rob Cassidy (@Cassidy_Rob) <a href="https://twitter.com/Cassidy_Rob/status/596443098911211520">May 7, 2015</a></blockquote> <script asyncsrc="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">To be clear, I like the overall strategy here. There are second and third-tier guys in Florida that could help Colorado a lot.</p>&mdash; Rob Cassidy (@Cassidy_Rob) <a href="https://twitter.com/Cassidy_Rob/status/596445938157232128">May 7, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

FIFY, [MENTION=4683]bigbuff44[/MENTION].

[tweet]596442923039850496[/tweet]

[tweet]596443098911211520[/tweet]

[tweet]596445938157232128[/tweet]

Talk about a collection of talent at IMG! :wow:

Rahshaun Smith and Spencer Perry are both solid verbals to Clemson and UF, respectively, but both of them have CU listed with "Medium" interest on Rivals. Every other program is listed as "None". Can someone elaborate on how those interest levels are determined?

Tschekler Thanks my cheap work computer was spinning and sent the post anyway.

Yeah I saw that also and was going to ask a similar question about how they gauge that interest. IMG is loaded! Let's see how this recruiting cycle in FL plays out.

IMG would truck any school in Colorado. Its ridiculous what that place holds.

I don't have a Rivals subscription but from the link of the article above, I assume it talks about Leavitt offering all those kids. Does he have a solid relationship with IMG?

What would you expect from a sports training academy where kids train for or play their sport for 6 hours a day, with academics are mixed in accordingly?

Its the exact opposite of a public HS!

Back