What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017-18 Uniform Thread

Cal not just getting a new uni set, but a full rebrand. Again.

CAL_PRI_LOGO_ON_NAV_launch.png

CAL_SEC_BLOCK_LOGO_ON_WHT_Launch.png

CAL_PRI_WDMK_ON_NAV_Launch.png

CAL_STRIPE_ON_WHT_Launch.png

http://static.calbears.com/custompages/uabrand/index.html

New striping pattern that apparently draws its inspiration from some clock tower on campus.
image.jpeg

Since I walk by Sather Tower/ the campanille every day, I can verify their new stripe actually does a decent job of suggesting the lines you see in the walls of the tower.

every time this thread pops back up, I keep thinking we are announcing the addition of Gold to the jerseys. One can only wish.

Is this one of those items from The Onion where they found a use for the leftover paint chips from their office remodel and fashioned it as "news"?
It's hard to generate enough college football content in June. :ROFLMAO:

U of A going with some weird red and blue WVU looking set for this season.

Also. Their video crew is garbage.

Seriously UofA WTF.

DDW1YgcUIAAdp67.jpg

Who approved this nonsense "infographic"? It just looks like one big red white and blue mess, not to mention that they photoshopped in #50 (60?) in a way that looks like he is fondling #58

Back