What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017-18 Uniform Thread

Agree with Shoulder2Shoulder...The font (#'s) suks. Looks like the font from the 60's. Glad nike did a good job with ours and screws up everyone else's :sneaky:

Not exactly the same, but the numbering is basically a copy of WVU

DSC01589.1376253131.0.JPG

DDW1YgcUIAAdp67.jpg

Font is a little generic, but overall a solid look for Cal. Should be able to stick with it for a while.
Yeah, I'm starting to like more basic, clean uniform look. On a side note, do other Bronco fans have a little bit of an issue with the "bubble" font on their uniforms? I know they haven't changed in years, but my fiance always makes fun of them, and the more I look at it the more I kind of agree.
hi-res-Preview_crop_north.jpg

There's a new UNLV logo. I think I liked the old one better.

screen-shot-2017-06-28-at-3-56-14-pm.png

Here's the old one:
unlv-rebels-2006-pres-primary-logo-iron-on-sticker-heat-transfer.png

Yeah, I'm starting to like more basic, clean uniform look. On a side note, do other Bronco fans have a little bit of an issue with the "bubble" font on their uniforms? I know they haven't changed in years, but my fiance always makes fun of them, and the more I look at it the more I kind of agree.
I'll just go ahead and say it, but I don't like much of the Broncos uniform at all besides the helmet.

I don't care about the font. I do think a cool green and orange alternate would be cool, though

Back