What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017-18 Uniform Thread

Green and orange is quite possibly the ugliest uniform combo I have every seen. It looks even worse when orange is the dominant color.
-100414-ss-csu-16.jpg20141004.jpg

Here are my intentionally terrible photoshops of orange and green Broncos uniforms because that terrible idea doesn't deserve any more effort than this.
RvQlbER.jpg

wqktPLy.jpg

Yeah, I'm starting to like more basic, clean uniform look. On a side note, do other Bronco fans have a little bit of an issue with the "bubble" font on their uniforms? I know they haven't changed in years, but my fiance always makes fun of them, and the more I look at it the more I kind of agree.
hi-res-Preview_crop_north.jpg

Yes. They look like clown numbers and the eights are the worst. Which sucks since the three most prominent players over the last five years are 18, 58 and 88.

Cal's unis look modern, clean, and classic, all at the same time. I think the same could be said for the Buffs' unis. Arizona's rollout of their new ones a couple of days ago was a disaster, just judging from the scores of bad comments on the football team's official twitter.

Cal's unis look modern, clean, and classic, all at the same time. I think the same could be said for the Buffs' unis. Arizona's rollout of their new ones a couple of days ago was a disaster, just judging from the scores of bad comments on the football team's official twitter.
It's always nice to see teams stick to their main scheme and logos. That's what I didn't mind arizonas either.

I'm with ya, not all of us here at Allbuffs care about the Broncos....I do really like those Cal uniforms though. Are U of A also on an under armor contract? How did those turn out so bad.
UofA is under Nike. No clue how they ended up with those fugly things.

Teaser for the new UCLA unis that will be unveiled on the 15th. Detest the bruins, but hopefully UA can do as good a job with them as they did with Cal.

Back