What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 CU Players in the NFL (Plus Draft Thread)

Man, I could give a damn who he plays for. As long as he's getting his shot and balling, I'm good with it.

As I said before, I wish him well in the years he spends in Dallas prior to coming home to Denver as a FA.

Chidobe is getting the praise

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...ll-surprise-people-this-season-chidobe-awuzie

Chidobe Awuzie

If you haven’t started loving Chidobe yet, it’s not too late. The Cowboys got a talented corner late in the second round and he is putting it on full display during training camp. There are not a lot of things he doesn’t do well. He doesn’t have blazing speed, but he’s got great quickness and finds his way to the ball. Having a lot of athletic traits is nice, but it’s his instinctive ability that transforms him into a strong corner.

Awuzie was such a great draft pick and despite being just a rookie, he’s going to produce immediate dividends.

This is kind of turning into a "Buffs in the NFL" thread, so I'll put this here. Sounds like Pericak is doing well and might get his shot.

This is kind of turning into a "Buffs in the NFL" thread, so I'll put this here. Sounds like Pericak is doing well and might get his shot.

Since we don't have one of those, you should just rename this one. I have a feeling we're going to be using it a decent amount over the next few years and beyond

Good news,

Great guy who has worked long and hard to get his chance. Would love to see his find his success.

Paul Richardson has been running ahead of Jermaine Kearse in two-receiver sets at Seahawks camp.
Finally healthy, 2014 second-round pick Richardson flashed big-play ability over Seattle's final four games last season, including the playoffs. He made numerous contested catches, several with one hand. Kearse is a solid blocking receiver, but he brings no playmaking ability to the table. The Seattle Times does expect Tyler Lockett to eventually be the Seahawks' No. 2 receiver opposite Doug Baldwin. Lockett is coming off a broken leg.

Back