What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 CU Players in the NFL (Plus Draft Thread)

Not sure if that is better or worse than breaking his clavicle - joint issues suck.
The "AC" joint stands for acromial/clavicular joint, so his injury involves the junction of the clavicle (collar bone) and the acromium which forms the socket of your shoulder. In the past, these injuries were referred to as a "separated shoulder".

I'm not in orthopedics but I've had AC joint injuries and was prescribed rest, ice and cortisone injection injection into the joint.

I feel like Spruce is a better WR than Goff is a QB, yet Spruce is going to have to fight for a roster spot every season, while Goff can rest easy for another 3-4 seasons.

I feel like Spruce is a better WR than Goff is a QB, yet Spruce is going to have to fight for a roster spot every season, while Goff can rest easy for another 3-4 seasons.

The Rams have certainly been more willing to bring in talent at receiver than they have with the QB position to this point, but I don't think Goff has that much rope.

The Rams have certainly been more willing to bring in talent at receiver than they have with the QB position to this point, but I don't think Goff has that much rope.
He was the #1 overall pick last year, drafted by the current GM. He will get a full 4 years before they decide whether or not to exercise the 5th year option.

He was the #1 overall pick last year, drafted by the current GM. He will get a full 4 years before they decide whether or not to exercise the 5th year option.

I agree that's the most likely scenario, but it also seems like they are trying desperately to generate some excitement about the franchise in LA. The Rams were pretty awful last year, and Goff didn't really help them much. Another year or two of that, and I could see them trying to make a move. End of the day, your point stands, Spruce's job security is much more tenuous than Goff's.

Ty Sambrailo discredits the whole ranking.

This.

I tend to watch the OL play as much as the TV will allow. Sambrailo has not shown that he has addressed the issues that made him bad last year.

He still gets beat to the edge because his feet aren't quick enough and he gets overpowered head to head. Last weeks game he was playing against guys who won't make the final roster and he didn't get push on 3rd and short and he was beat on pass pro multiple times.

PFF is fun to look at but if those guys were half as good at player evaluation as people give them credit for they would be working for NFL teams.

Sefo asking Jameis whether someone can still be cut after making the final 53 man roster was cringe-worthy. Reminded me of Tannehill not knowing which teams were in which divisions.

Sefo asking Jameis whether someone can still be cut after making the final 53 man roster was cringe-worthy. Reminded me of Tannehill not knowing which teams were in which divisions.

Eh. It is a business with a bunch of rules that no one fully explains to the rookies. Asking a vet a business question, while a silly one, doesn't really seem cringe-worthy to me.

With that 2nd/3rd string guy getting injured last week, I think Sefo might have a decent chance of at least making the PS, if not the 53, depending on how many they keep.

I was sad they didn't show a single play from Sefo's drive. It will be interesting to see how much time he gets in the next game.

I was sad they didn't show a single play from Sefo's drive. It will be interesting to see how much time he gets in the next game.
Yea, they had a great chance to do a "feel good" scene with Sefo getting real snaps. But they focused on the guy getting cut. I think the coaches have probably told the producers Sefo isn't a storyline worth following.

But since he's a QB, he is still getting air time. Like you, I hope he gets more time next week.

With the other dude hurting his shoulder, good chance Sefo makes the practice squad. They'll probably roll with two active QBs and not have Sefo on the 53, but they definitely will keep a third healthy QB around.

Didn't watch the Seattle scrimmage. Did Pericak get run with the 1s at C?

Back