What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 Pac12 Tournament

USC pulled out a close one with UW. Probably the best the Huskies have looked all season without Fultz.

ASU vs UO
Cal vs Utah
CU vs UofA
USC vs UCLA

Looks like some great games today.

I expect Oregon to roll against an ASU team that goes 6 or 7 deep and played OT yesterday.
I think Utah beats Cal, but I'm rooting for Cal.
UCLA should roll USC. Same style of play, but a lot more talent on the Bruins side.

But there's only 1 game I really care about. Really want to beat Arizona.

I expect Oregon to roll against an ASU team that goes 6 or 7 deep and played OT yesterday.
I think Utah beats Cal, but I'm rooting for Cal.
UCLA should roll USC. Same style of play, but a lot more talent on the Bruins side.

But there's only 1 game I really care about. Really want to beat Arizona.

If the Buffs can pull it off tonight, we should all be big USC fans in the night cap. Agreed though, Bruins should roll.

Sun Devils started to look tired. Holder played 43/45min last night in OT. Graham just jacked a total air ball on a 3.

66-52 Ducks 6 min.

77-55 Ducks with 2 min left. Sun Devils just flat out ran out of gas. Those guys played hard but their starters play almost all of their minutes.

Gonna be like a road game tonight. Hopefully there are a lot of drunk ASU fans who refused to scalp their tix to Zona fans.
not an issue. Session 4 tickets starting at $17 on Stubhub.

It took 45 minutes to authenticate Comcast on the Pac 12 website to get the game going after the Comcast portal simply wouldn't load directly due to some technical error on their end. Pain in the ass.

Questionable decision making by Cal and now Utah at the line to tie it

Credit to Utah, but Cal has played some moronic basketball the last minute or so.

Now questionable decisions on Utah and Cal tries for the and 1 to go up 4

Unbelievable. Cal up 1 with the shot clock off. Byrd shoots it with 14 seconds left, makes it and gets the and-1 to likely win the game. The best dumb play I've seen in a while.

Back