What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 Pac12 Tournament

Good ending. Utah rally puts them back in this. 1 point game with 6 seconds

I think that puts Cal in the Dance. Don't care what announcers & talking heads keep harping on. 21 D1 wins, a winning record in a P6 conference, and an RPI around 50 regardless of the Oregon result? That's a tourney team.

Interesting statistic that just ended with #5 Cal's upset of #4 Utah

Okay ... I know we're all bummed that we're out of this and everything (it sure would have been nice to beat the Chards ... but what the hell, we're keeping our fingers crossed for an NIT bid). But there's a couple of pretty interesting games tonight.

Bears v Dux ... what will happen? I know who I want to win, but can the Bears do it?

Bruins v Chards ... again, I know who I want to win, just not who's going to.
**choking back urge to vomit** ... GO BRUINS!!

I spent so much time on East Coast this year, I primarily got to watch...well anything but PAC12. Outside of our Buffs disappointing, this was a great year of college bball. I'm loving this tournament season.

Okay ... I know we're all bummed that we're out of this and everything (it sure would have been nice to beat the Chards ... but what the hell, we're keeping our fingers crossed for an NIT bid). But there's a couple of pretty interesting games tonight.

Bears v Dux ... what will happen? I know who I want to win, but can the Bears do it?

Bruins v Chards ... again, I know who I want to win, just not who's going to.
**choking back urge to vomit** ... GO BRUINS!!
Seriously though, is there any difference between a bear and a bruin?

I generally like Walton, but was thinking last night, that as much as he mentions past great players, I don't recall him ever mentioning Jordan

Cal hanging tough despite their best player being out from the first 2 minutes of the game. Dux showing signs of pulling away though ... crucial timeout by the Bears.

Am I the only one here that thinks that it's a disgrace that the first semifinal of our conference tournament was only on a network that isn't even available to a whole helluvalot of subscribers ... and that the second semifinal started at almost midnight on the east coast on ESPN and only about 4 minutes into the game?

Larry has some work to do under that new contract ... there's no ****ing excuse for this.

Zona plays like this they're going to be tough for anyone. UCLA showing why they could just as easily be a first weekend upset as a Final 4 pick.

Zona plays like this they're going to be tough for anyone. UCLA showing why they could just as easily be a first weekend upset as a Final 4 pick.

Yeah, going into this season I thought that AZ signed a class that was going to be making a serious run next year. I had no idea that Maarkanen was this good. PJC also has stepped up, and Trier is doing well. They are a very tough out. As long as they don't face my other team in Duke, I hope all of the PAC teams go far as possible and make the conference money.

UCLA is all about whether their 3s are falling in the Dance, but regardless it would still take a really good team to beat them on an off night. Sweet 16 lock, imo, and then it's a crap shoot with them.

Anyone know the backstory behind Miller calling a timeout with 0.7 seconds left? Alford was pissed.

Anyone know the backstory behind Miller calling a timeout with 0.7 seconds left? Alford was pissed.

Now that I read the story, pretty classless thing to do by Miller. Not much of a fan of Miller for these types of reasons.

I asked the person next to me at the game who played college ball why Miller did that. He said Miller likes to take the time to make a point about the game to his players while he has their attention. Looking ahead to the game tonight and the NCAA tournament. If we had that 7"1" Euro we would be playing in the championship game tonight. Trier also had an amazing game and really seemed to want to take it to Ball. I cheered the whole game for UCLA because the Arizona fans are as abrasive and obnoxious as they come but have lots of respect for the players and coach.
Derek was one of the best players on the court at the tournament and hopes he makes the All Tourney team.
OOPS-just read the article and it looks like Miller took the low road in victory.

lol Miller was doing the exact same thing Alford did when they were in Tucson a few weeks back. AZ UCLA is the premiere rivalry for Pac12 basketball. I like Tad but sometimes feel he lacks some of the intensity and asshole-nish that Miller , Alford, coach K, Boeheim, Pitino, Calipari have .

Anything that raises the hate level between Arizona and UCLA while drawing national attention is very good for the Pac-12. We need that rivalry to become the #2 national matchup to Duke-UNC.

Anything that raises the hate level between Arizona and UCLA while drawing national attention is very good for the Pac-12. We need that rivalry to become the #2 national matchup to Duke-UNC.

Exactly . Not only are the competing on the hardwood but the rivalry spills over to recruiting and so on. Miller was pissed that Alford took a TO , up 5 with a few seconds left ( on SR night) to " set up the defense".

Exactly . Not only are the competing on the hardwood but the rivalry spills over to recruiting and so on. Miller was pissed that Alford took a TO , up 5 with a few seconds left ( on SR night) to " set up the defense".
Just curious - did they shake hands after the game?

Back