What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 Pac12 Tournament

lol Miller was doing the exact same thing Alford did when they were in Tucson a few weeks back. AZ UCLA is the premiere rivalry for Pac12 basketball. I like Tad but sometimes feel he lacks some of the intensity and asshole-nish that Miller , Alford, coach K, Boeheim, Pitino, Calipari have .

Well, Alford's timeout with a couple seconds left, up 5 and on the road against a top 5 team, is entirely different than a timeout with 0.7 seconds left up 11 at a neutral site.

The Arizona game last night was definitely not a neutral site game. At least 75% of the 18,000+ at the game were rooting for AZ. UCLA had their fans and remaining Pac12 fans rooting against AZ.

@rosstr and I are talking about the game from a few weeks ago. Regardless off a few seconds , the idea that Miller is some monster while Alford and UCLA are angels is laughable . I'm sure Arizona and the rest of the conference has gotten tired of hearing about UCLA and the Ball family .I like the way Miller handled it and like I said earlier , I wish Tad had some of that F U mentality .

The Arizona game last night was definitely not a neutral site game. At least 75% of the 18,000+ at the game were rooting for AZ. UCLA had their fans and remaining Pac12 fans rooting against AZ.

Their fans travel like Husker fans in football. The few CU/Zona games I've been to at the CEC the "big red machine " was out in full force . Yes, very obnoxious but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous of their swagger and pedigree

Am I the only one here that thinks that it's a disgrace that the first semifinal of our conference tournament was only on a network that isn't even available to a whole helluvalot of subscribers ... and that the second semifinal started at almost midnight on the east coast on ESPN and only about 4 minutes into the game?

Larry has some work to do under that new contract ... there's no ****ing excuse for this.

Yea, all of the other major conferences (including the Big East) had all their tournament games on either FS1, Fox, or the ESPN family with the exception of the Big 10 and SEC who had early-round games on their respective networks. And the Big 10 and SEC networks are also readily available. On top that the Pac12 championship game on ESPN starts at 11 tonight.

Any way both of these teams could lose? Guess not. :(

But with Bill Walton on the call, it will at least be entertaining. :)

Just heard about Boucher ... big blow to the Dux.

Back