What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 roadies. Where you goin?

Anyone know where the OSU visitors section is?
The yellow and orange sections

reser-stadium-1723.gif

Last time I was there, it was 125 and 126, I believe.
Last time I went we sat in section 12 right behind the buffs. It was cool to be so close to the sideline. A few buffs fans scattered about. The beaver fans were nice.

Last time I went we sat in section 12 right behind the buffs. It was cool to be so close to the sideline. A few buffs fans scattered about. The beaver fans were nice.
I sat way up in 126 last time and it kind of sucked. Just not good seats.

Given the way the Beaver's season is going, I may look at getting something in the club level if I can find a group to go with from Portland. I suspect they won't be very expensive. Agreed on Beaver fans. They are a lot of fun to hang out with.

Heading out to LA Thursday night. My first trip back to the Rose Bowl since 2013. Was there during the renovations, so I am excited to see how it looks in person now that they are done.

I sat way up in 126 last time and it kind of sucked. Just not good seats.

Given the way the Beaver's season is going, I may look at getting something in the club level if I can find a group to go with from Portland. I suspect they won't be very expensive. Agreed on Beaver fans. They are a lot of fun to hang out with.
Just bought a couple reasonable tickets low in section 13. Most of what's left there is overpriced. I'm guessing there will be plenty to buy outside the stadium, but I wanted to have it solid ahead of time, in case my wife goes with.

Any recommendations where a well seasoned 35-year-old couple (actually, she's a lot older than me in AB land) can hang out to watch some early games and get a bite?

Looking forward to kicking the losing habit, Go Buffs!

Just bought a couple reasonable tickets low in section 13. Most of what's left there is overpriced. I'm guessing there will be plenty to buy outside the stadium, but I wanted to have it solid ahead of time, in case my wife goes with.

Any recommendations where a well seasoned 35-year-old couple (actually, she's a lot older than me in AB land) can hang out to watch some early games and get a bite?

McMenamin's on Monroe
2001 NW Monroe Ave
Corvallis, OR 97330

https://www.mcmenamins.com/monroe

This is where CU alum hosted a pregame gathering in the past. Has TVs and beer and burgers. Adjacent to campus.

What skiddy said

Have you considered the joys of antiquing?

Back