What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 Season Hype/Countdown Thread

S2S have you found one of the ASU game? I looked a few weeks ago but couldn't find one.

Just watched the 1st quarter of the Michigan game. What would the season have been like if the Buffs would have won that game?

I believe ASU and OSU games are only available on the Pac-12 website, which sucks. I just rewatched the OSU game. Montez is a playmaker. If he can learn to stop running himself into trouble this year, he will connect on so many throws

Daddy's got a new desktop.
I just saved it as my work messenger profile picture, replacing a The Rise is Real pic. About 75% of the people I communicate with on it are West Coast based, so I'm making sure they know what's coming this fall.

Your buddy should get the rights to that picture and sell it. A professionally printed 2'x4' would be the tits
He's a professional photographer, so he's going to sell prints for sure. But he lives in NC so I doubt he's really thinking about the Buffs market. I can provide a link to his site if anyone's interested. PM me.
Could we post that on the AllBuffs twitter?
No, please don't, for the above reason. He shared it on FB with friends along with other nature photos. I just wanted to share it with you guys because it's ****ing awesome.

Buff.jpg
Buff.jpg

Buff.jpg

We have a chance to be really, really good on offense this year. Like 40+ points per game good.

I'm a member what could be charitably called a "no holds barred" PAC 12 discussion site, and everyone is giving me sh!t about my claim that the Buffs have the best and deepest receiving corps in the PAC, and is also up there nationally. Thanks for the extra ammunition.

Steele also has Colorado as the #2 receiving corps in the country. Buffs are projected 4th in the division and expected to go bowling with contention for the division again next year.

The schedule sets up for a 4th in the division finish with both UCLA and Utah on the road. It's an easy prediction to make. I'm not buying Utah, though.

I think CU's conference record, at worst, is 4-5, with losses to UW, @UCLA, @Wash st, USC and @Utah. However, CU has a Bye week right before the Utah game, while Utah comes off a road game against UW, so I like our chances in that one, making the likely conference record 5-4.

I think CU's conference record, at worst, is 4-5, with losses to UW, @UCLA, @Wash st, USC and @Utah. However, CU has a Bye week right before the Utah game, while Utah comes off a road game against UW, so I like our chances in that one, making the likely conference record 5-4.
We definitely have to win one of those 3 road games this year. Pulling a victory from either UW or USC at home would be awesome, but not holding my breath with the way they owned us in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Back