What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018-2019 Coaching Carousel..

I would think Chris Ash at Rutgers is in trouble.
They had some minor scandal stuff this spring, too. Not a big national story because it's Rutgers, but it's not a good situation there. Ash is definitely on the hot seat.

Also, KSU lost 35-6 at West Virginia today. They are letting Bill Snyder hold that program hostage for 6-6 (???) seasons?

Also, KSU lost 35-6 at West Virginia today. They are letting Bill Snyder hold that program hostage for 6-6 (???) seasons?
I don't think that they are capable of firing him. Seriously. He has that much juice.

I don't think that they are capable of firing him. Seriously. He has that much juice.

I get it. He IS that program.

But their coaching search for a replacement would last 30 seconds. Leavitt is begging for that job.

I get it. He IS that program.

But their coaching search for a replacement would last 30 seconds. Leavitt is begging for that job.
I really think he would take that program down with him if they don't hire his son. Its the only reason he keeps coaching, IMO.

North Carolina beat Pitt 38-35. Pat Narduzzi just 23-19 in year four and may miss a bowl game for the second consecutive year. Plus his calling card, defense, does not seem to be translating there.

Frost has 10 years to turn that program around before their fan base will even consider firing him
I doubt that. If he misses a bowl game next year, he will be getting serious, higher than signing with Stanford, heat.

So is this where we start the Leavitt to OU rumors?

They wanted to hire him as the lb coach - couldn't offer a dc or co- title because Mikey was in place.

If they want to hire someone from outside, during the season, they've got the funds to do so. Hell, they're still paying big-game Bob $300k a year for some athletic admin position.

Back