What's new

2018-2019 Coaching Carousel..

onealcd

Club Member
Club Member
James Franklin, gundy, Campbell, cristobal, venables, aranda, and strong would be a solid list to choose from.

Bread

I like the mask
Club Member
James Franklin, gundy, Campbell, cristobal, venables, aranda, and strong would be a solid list to choose from.
I have no tangible evidence, just based off my perception of the alumni base and fervor, but could Miami really one up Pedo State if PSU wanted to keep Franklin?

Jens1893

Club Member
Junta Member
Still seems like a stretch.

McVay was able to snag Wade Phillips right away to run the defense. I doubt Kingsbury has that much pull in NFL circles.
I am really not sure that was about McVay. I think that was mostly about money and the roster they had on defense.

hawg1

I have no tangible evidence, just based off my perception of the alumni base and fervor, but could Miami really one up Pedo State if PSU wanted to keep Franklin?
Nope, they can’t afford Franklin. And they ain’t going anywhere near Strong. Venables is all set. Likely Aranda too (maybe OU). That’s a step down for Cristobal. Campbell will get something bigger.

Flipping Diaz or getting Schiano seem reasonable. Maybe Tony Elliott. Gundy is interesting.

cnbuff410

Club Member
Club Member
I'm so disappointed that you guys didn't even mention the most logical, likely, reasonable candidate for THE university of Miami:

Jim ****ing Leavitt

sliderNcider

Hasta la Viska
Club Member
Cristobal to Miami and then Wilcox to Oregon might actually be a good thing for the Ducks. add $10 mil and they should hope it happens

FlaBuff

I'm just one man, there's only so much I can do.
Club Member
Im glad Richt retired. It was hard to bring the full burning hate for Miami with him at the helm. Cristobal is an alum, but I don't know if duh U could afford him. Kiffin, Shiano or Levitt would all be more in their price range