What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018-2019 Coaching Carousel..

So I guess he will be back in Boulder hanging out. Didn't his wife and girls stay because she didn't want to move?

I'll bet he tries to go back to the NFL if he doesn't take a year off. I don't see Leavitt taking an analyst job.

Or maybe a Quality Control guy at someplace SEC or ACC? That could be the one season ticket he needs to get a HC job. And he doesn't have to recruit. Just a thought.

Last edited:
i bet he was spending more time trying to land the hc job he feels he is owed and less time recruiting.

plus, he's an asshole. he went lateral in conference and badmouthed the hc before, during, and after he left. he can smoke a turd in hell in a vat of boiling pepsi with rabid steel toothed piranhas chewing on his man parts.

i bet he was spending more time trying to land the hc job he feels he is owed and less time recruiting.

plus, he's an asshole. he went lateral in conference and badmouthed the hc before, during, and after he left. he can smoke a turd in hell in a vat of boiling pepsi with rabid steel toothed piranhas chewing on his man parts.
Creative...extreme, perhaps, but creative.

Excellent lol

Not at all. Both huge egos. Clashed. Destined for failure. Cristobal now has the staff he wants.
I think Cristobal would gladly deal with another big ego on his staff if Leavitt gave a **** about recruiting. That goes beyond a personality conflict and against a main philosophy the Cristobal has in terms of how to succeed in college football.

Cristobal looked like the guy for 3 quarters until his team choked bad against a mediocre Stanford team early on season.

something is wrong with that team. times i saw them.

helfrich, taggert, cristobal....dunno? not a lot for the best money can buy?

i'm a college hoops guy and i think Phil got a little lucky with Dana Altman who for old timey Big 8 fans will remember got canned at Kansas State.

Cristobal looked like the guy for 3 quarters until his team choked bad against a mediocre Stanford team early on season.

something is wrong with that team. times i saw them.

helfrich, taggert, cristobal....dunno? not a lot for the best money can buy?

i'm a college hoops guy and i think Phil got a little lucky with Dana Altman who for old timey Big 8 fans will remember got canned at Kansas State.
Cristobal choked. Not the team.

If they lose a game next year because the defense gives up 500+ yards and 40+ points, Cristobal is going to be on a very hot seat.

In light of JL getting $2.5 million as a parting gift from a coordinators job funny that CSU gave Bobo a 5 year deal that they can't afford to buy themselves out of. Some of their fans aren't happy although I have to chuckle as their references to "a once proud program" and "tradition." They over history have been one of the worst D1 programs in the nation. If not for Sonny they would be a bigger laughingstock.

That said worth a laugh https://bobohas2gogo.com/

Sounds as though JL was feeling like AD didn't help him get his HC gig so he forced them to fire him.

He had them over a barrel and went full dereliction of duty.

$2.5M to come home with his little kids. Was always interesting that family didn't join him.

Back