What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 coaching carousel

Louisville is another one to watch.........David Padgett has done well enough there to get a shot to run his own show, whether its there or somewhere else.

I'm surprised Greg Gard of Wisconsin isn't on that list. He team is miserable and the cupboard is bare. Barry Alvarez is loyal to a fault but he stood by a Hockey coach way too long and took a ton of heat for it. While the Kohl Center is sold out, it has only been half full lately. I'm not sure if it's a premier job as they have always filled it locally or from within. They really need to make a splash, though. Recruiting is terrible.

Lamont Smith resigned at San Diego. Don't get arrested for domestic violence. Even more importantly, don't commit domestic violence.

I see a tailspin coming for my Toreros the next couple years. And they are on the Buffs schedule the next two years too.

Edit: For the record, his domestic violence arrest did not lead to charges.

Lamont Smith resigned at San Diego. Don't get arrested for domestic violence. Even more importantly, don't commit domestic violence.

I see a tailspin coming for my Toreros the next couple years. And they are on the Buffs schedule the next two years too.

Edit: For the record, his domestic violence arrest did not lead to charges.
This might explain why that team went from being like a machine with how they were playing to getting disjointed and unfocused. CEO sets the corporate culture and all that. When we played San Diego, it was like going against a Brad Stevens Butler team with how crisp the team looked in its offensive movement and defensive rotations. I watched them later in the year and it was a shadow of that team we played.

This might explain why that team went from being like a machine with how they were playing to getting disjointed and unfocused. CEO sets the corporate culture and all that. When we played San Diego, it was like going against a Brad Stevens Butler team with how crisp the team looked in its offensive movement and defensive rotations. I watched them later in the year and it was a shadow of that team we played.

This theory is good. Things falling apart for the coach at home carrying over to the team makes a lot of sense.

More Becky Hammon to CSU chatter-Giving somebody with zero college coaching experience a million bucks would be so CSU.......

Not only did Romar take the HC job at Pepperdine, but he also hired former Wazzu HC Ken Bone as his Associate HC.

Pepperdine is not fooling around.

fyi, I used the following site to keep up with college hoops coach searches: https://hoopdirt.com

Not only did Romar take the HC job at Pepperdine, but he also hired former Wazzu HC Ken Bone as his Associate HC.

Pepperdine is not fooling around.

fyi, I used the following site to keep up with college hoops coach searches: https://hoopdirt.com
lf-you-dont-wanna-be-alone-maybe-we-ken-bone-22281872.png

Looks like some serious recruiting chops.

Always thought Pepperdine should be dancing with that campus. If you can’t recruit there, you can’t recruit.

I thought it was weird to see Wilner defending Alford so much last night. Yes he has made 3 sweet 16s in 5 years there but one was a fluke where they shouldn't have even been in the tourney. It seems weird for him to criticize the conference for not doing well but then accept mediocrity from the league's top basketball program all because some coaches are going to get in trouble with the FBI/NCAA. Making sweet 16s at UCLA should not be enough to keep your job IMO.

Back