What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 CU Football Scholarship Roster

Callier our the rest of the year and only played in 4 games, so he will be able to redshirt. RS-Soph in 2019.

Maybe better for a 2019 Scholarship Roster thread, but depending on who the next coach is and what kind of offense is run, I wonder if Montez might be a Grad Transfer candidate or if a Senior QB with experience is part of the draw for a coach in his first year.

Maybe better for a 2019 Scholarship Roster thread, but depending on who the next coach is and what kind of offense is run, I wonder if Montez might be a Grad Transfer candidate or if a Senior QB with experience is part of the draw for a coach in his first year.

I don't think it's too late for Montez to change his mind about going to the NFL.

Posted this in the recruiting forum also, but are we at 82 schollies right now after December LOI's were signed?

81 without Polley?

Folks should probably stop talking about Polley.

If he were to decide to play CFB again, he is a free agent. He burned bridges at CU, and our staff has changed over. It would be extremely unlikely (in my opinion) that the new coach would take a risk in offering him a spot at this point. He needs to go prove himself likely at a Juco before a P5 team is going to offer.

Folks should probably stop talking about Polley.

If he were to decide to play CFB again, he is a free agent. He burned bridges at CU, and our staff has changed over. It would be extremely unlikely (in my opinion) that the new coach would take a risk in offering him a spot at this point. He needs to go prove himself likely at a Juco before a P5 team is going to offer.
Well, drat. How many hours of my limited lifetime supply did I waste on third world storefronts for that dude?

Do we have a better idea on our current scholarship numbers and attrition? It looks like the new coach is looking at 22-25 kids in this class and I don't think we are going to have that much room. Do we have a couple GS candidates in the group of incoming freshman?

Do we have a better idea on our current scholarship numbers and attrition? It looks like the new coach is looking at 22-25 kids in this class and I don't think we are going to have that much room. Do we have a couple GS candidates in the group of incoming freshman?

There will be attrition this spring. Always happens with a new coaching staff.

Looks like the walk on program is getting more attention.

Good. Along with a larger football organization with a staffing increase, we should also see a roster expansion. One thing I'd like to see is for CU to start offering a PWO opportunity to just about every G5 and FCS level recruit from in-state who has the size or speed potential for our level.

Back