What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 Media Days

Good choices for Buffs. In answer to the "InsideUSC" question, JT Daniels is likely a future star but he has not even taken a snap in any organized team practice. He cannot do so until summer camp starts, and USC begins its season with tough games 2 and 3 on the road (Stanford and Texas) less than two months after his first practice. He likely won't even start this season, so there is no way they would throw him out there on Media Day.

Wonder what Mike Leach is going to talk about at media days. I think it could be interesting with all those new coaches so I think I'll tune in this year.

Wonder what Mike Leach is going to talk about at media days. I think it could be interesting with all those new coaches so I think I'll tune in this year.
I'm more interested in hearing his thoughts on whatever random oddball topic that has nothing to do with football someone will throw to him as a question.

Mike Leach will get away with talking about nothing of substance as the media just giggles at his hilarious takes.

Didn't know the Big 12 re-did their football championship trophy after the Buffs left.

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2018/...football-was-down-39-scholarship-pl/?football

Wow...KU was in truly bad shape when Beatty took over. Only 39 scholarship players. FCS teams have 63. D2 teams have 36. KU was down to 28 for that spring.

KU now has 70 players. Wouldn't it be fair if Beatty could coach a full 85 scholarship team at KU?
Beaty is a guy I'd want CU to hire if he lost his job after this year. Not sure how there would be room for him with Chev on staff, but if there was a way it would be lights out for recruiting Texas. Maybe "Inside Receivers & TEs" to replace Bernardi?

Beaty is a guy I'd want CU to hire if he lost his job after this year. Not sure how there would be room for him with Chev on staff, but if there was a way it would be lights out for recruiting Texas. Maybe "Inside Receivers & TEs" to replace Bernardi?

He'll get paid big by some SEC team.

WTF is he on about?

YcqMIMZ.gif

I'm shocked that someone who didn't move out of the state of Texas until his mid 30s and who has spent his entire life (bar 2 seasons at Air Force) around the Bible Belt could believe such things. Shocked.

Back