What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 NCAA tournament thread

Michigan run probably won it. 10 point lead in a “first team to 50 wins” type game is a huge margin.

Beilein probably deserves more consideration in the best current coach conversation.

I just checked the stats, to be sure.

Michigan is 3-21 from 3. Wagner is 0-7 by himself. Why the **** is Wagner shooting 7 3s?

This post game almost turned violent
She had to ask that question, but leading with it was weird. You usually hear a kid gloves opening with the "Thank you for talking to us after such a tough loss" style line. Instead, she jumped right in with the "why didn't you foul?".

Game of runs so far. Tech got off to a fast start, Nova surged back. Fun game.

A hard basket cut on the fast break instead of a flare to the corner? Wonderful.

Also, get off my lawn.

A hard basket cut on the fast break instead of a flare to the corner? Wonderful.

Also, get off my lawn.

LOL - they could get rid of the 3 pointer tomorrow and it wouldn't bother me a bit.

Every time I see some jackass stop on a 2 on 1 or 3 on 2 and take a 3 point shot, I want to smack him. I don't care if he hits it or not.

Chris Webber has continually said "K-State doesn't know how to play fast" which is beside the point. For this game the comment should have been "K-State doesn't know how to rebound". They've only gotten one shot 95% percent of the time. Combine that with Loyala's deadeye shooting and there's your score. I flew into Chicago on Friday and even the fast talking cynical Sports Jock radio shows were going on and on about Loyola. Tomorrow when I go back through there I'm sure they will be hyperventilating. Too fun.....They were theorizing that they should lift up the Nun's wheelchair on a forklift so she could cut down the regional net. Yikes!!

My retort would be: "**** Chris Weber"

LOL - they could get rid of the 3 pointer tomorrow and it wouldn't bother me a bit.

Every time I see some jackass stop on a 2 on 1 or 3 on 2 and take a 3 point shot, I want to smack him. I don't care if he hits it or not.

I bet you want the two handed set shot to make a comeback as well. :D

Back