What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 NCAA tournament thread

torero

Small Guards don't get drafted early
Club Member
First four underway. Radford wins game 1.

More importantly: Virgina’s 6th man, the 6th man of the year in the ACC out for the tourney with a broken wrist.

I’m standing by my Virginia to win it all pick.

More importantly: Virgina’s 6th man, the 6th man of the year in the ACC out for the tourney with a broken wrist.

I'm off of UVA now.

I agree-I think that style of play is going to create problems for everybody else, and I think they're so team oriented they'll get somebody to step in for Hunter. Rooting for UCLA in game 2-They're clean (I think) and I want to see Steve Alford continue to do just enough to keep his job.

The officials in the UCLA/St. Bonny game need to be investigated. Unreal level of blown calls down the stretch.

UCLA looked soft tonight. Was really surprised at how poorly Welsh played. Thought he'd be pretty dominant in this one.

I always thought Welch was a pretty good player but he played like he was in a dizzy spell last night.
UCLA looked soft tonight. Was really surprised at how poorly Welsh played. Thought he'd be pretty dominant in this one.
Oh well, one Blue Blood down. I've got them all going out before the Final Four, I think. Is Michigan State a Blue Blood?

Today's play in games:

Texas Southern/NC Central 4:40 MST

Syracuse/Arizona St 7:10 MST

Former Indiana coach Mike Davis has kind of a strange program down at TxSo. He plays like 16 games, all pay games, on the road prior to conference play. They get toughened up and win their conference every year and it pays for the program. He usually has several very talented guys who have been bounced from other programs for various reasons. Two years ago it was former Denver 5* Chris Thomas. Last year's star was Zach Lofton, now leading New Mexico St into the tournament.

My pics have been for **** for the last 12 months or so. I went pretty nuts with my tourney selections, just to mix things up. I have:
  • Arizona
  • North Carolina
  • West Virginia
  • Mich St

Duke has a couple of bigs that might be lotto picks, would say Trent might be too. Bagley, of course.

Cuse and ASU are low seed NIT teams at best. Man, both these teams suck. Woof.

My final four is:
Virginia
North Carolina
West Virginia
Michigan State

West Virginia is the longest shot of those four, but I just have a feeling.

Back