What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 Rocky Mountain Showdown (8/31)

With CHSAA moving up the start date for the HS football season, this game will conflict with quite a few very good non-con games. So freakin' lame. Kill this game. Kill it with fire. Nuke it from orbit--it’s the only way to be sure.
It's conflicted with HS games for a few years now. I feel like it's been on Friday for 3 straight years now, at least.

It's conflicted with HS games for a few years now. I feel like it's been on Friday for 3 straight years now, at least.
True. I haven't been able to go in ages because of this. It gets relegated to Fridays on a sh*t network because no one cares. To an extent, I'm glad I always have a game that night, so I don't have to deal with the factory of sadness this "rivalry" has become.

2015 Saturday night, then 2016 and 2017 Friday night I believe. That Saturday night game was pretty awesome too, plenty of time to get downtown and get situated in the tailgating lots and a lot of people swung by even if they didn't go to the game.

I just hope it’s a decisive win. I’m tired of hearing about the refs or who won the second half. All that said, has anyone started the go fund me page for the ref fee?

I just hope it’s a decisive win. I’m tired of hearing about the refs or who won the second half. All that said, has anyone started the go fund me page for the ref fee?
65-22-2

My only response to sheep fans when they start talking trash.

"After the fifth time explaining to her that CBS Sports Network is not CBS, but a real sports channel, our eyes locked, and din of the other sports bar patrons enjoying games on ESPN channels melted away".
And as we went to the Motel 6 across from the sports bar...

Nothing about last year has me feeling like we are in for a dominant Buffs performance . I watched this team walk on and off the field in SLC and no one looked like they wanted to be there. If CSU punches the Buffs in the mouth early all bets are off, IMO.

With CHSAA moving up the start date for the HS football season, this game will conflict with quite a few very good non-con games. So freakin' lame. Kill this game. Kill it with fire. Nuke it from orbit--it’s the only way to be sure.
Yeah. Think of the thousands of fans who will not attend a HS game that night! Those HS games may not even reach the 500 attendance mark because of the Showdown!!

"After the fifth time explaining to her that CBS Sports Network is not CBS, but a real sports channel, our eyes locked, and the din of the other sports bar patrons enjoying games on ESPN channels melted away".
You forgot to mention the hole you cut in the bottom of your hot buttered popcorn container.

You forgot to mention the hole you cut in the bottom of your hot buttered popcorn container.
49fe8d50-c824-0131-a3ea-2eb1726307a6.gif

I started getting really nervous. The CSU twitter seemed to learn their lesson and they began cutting their videos better, using quicker shots and better angles to make their team look more intimidating. They also started utilizing music, which just make the production quality way better.

82E00540-1758-49B9-A9F9-863A7F03F640.png

Back