What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 Rocky Mountain Showdown (8/31)

Big Boy Football!

I guess I just found a second reason I'm glad I'm going to the game (first reason is just pure joy of seeing CU fb live), but this new reason is not relying on the telecast to experience the game. I really dislike the game in Denver. It's a huge PITA for a fan, the stadium environment is sterile, and the fan environment reeks of obnoxious, immature, embarrassing all mixed together.
I generally don't complain much about announcers, but Tayler comes across as, well....I dunno.....obnoxious. And yes, the "big boy football". Does he also refer to his stomach as a "Tummy"? Does he call a baby pacifier a "passy" or a binky". He probably goes potty instead of "use the bathroom, or pee"

I always wonder if many of you are like this in your personal lives. Like if you're unable to enjoy a blowjob because you're worried that she might have ulterior motives and expect something from you that you won't like in return. :p
If CU football isn’t what I expect I can’t just throw it some taxi money and tell it to hit the door though.

I always wonder if many of you are like this in your personal lives. Like if you're unable to enjoy a blowjob because you're worried that she might have ulterior motives and expect something from you that you won't like in return. :p
Lulz

Meh. I'm assuming that Chev has a lot of quick hitting pass plays that don't require more than 3 seconds to complete . . . well, at least more than Lindgren used to call.

I totally agree about the play calling but I think last year we had trouble getting off of press coverage. I hope our WR’s are a lot tougher this year

More gold from the goats:

Have to somewhat disagree with you 99

I agree that if KJCS makes a mistake, Bobo should NOT take his foot off the gas and go into a shell. However, we don't have to win this in a shoot-out. We need to establish balance with the ground game. I completely disavow the notion that the fluffs front 7 is better than UH's. If anything, it's the weakest part of their weak defense. We not only need to win this game (obviously, duh) but we also need to make a statement in all phases of the game. I want us to grind them into the turf as well as gash them for big runs and for dessert rain some bombs and chunk plays. Defensively, it's going to be about being smart and doing our assignments and having greater, channeled intensity. We don't need blind fury and a bunch of stupid penalties-though I will gladly give them 15 yards if we can knock Schmo Fawntana out of the game. We do need to be more physical and make them absorb so much punishment that they quit. That goes for both sides of the ball. Like week 0, this game wont define our season, but it has the potential of helping to define what kind of team this will be.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well that settles it guys, our front seven is no better than Hawaii. I guess the SEC teams that offered our defensive linemen were just waiting to see the Hawaii offers before recruiting them.

More gold from the goats:

Have to somewhat disagree with you 99

I agree that if KJCS makes a mistake, Bobo should NOT take his foot off the gas and go into a shell. However, we don't have to win this in a shoot-out. We need to establish balance with the ground game. I completely disavow the notion that the fluffs front 7 is better than UH's. If anything, it's the weakest part of their weak defense. We not only need to win this game (obviously, duh) but we also need to make a statement in all phases of the game. I want us to grind them into the turf as well as gash them for big runs and for dessert rain some bombs and chunk plays. Defensively, it's going to be about being smart and doing our assignments and having greater, channeled intensity. We don't need blind fury and a bunch of stupid penalties-though I will gladly give them 15 yards if we can knock Schmo Fawntana out of the game. We do need to be more physical and make them absorb so much punishment that they quit. That goes for both sides of the ball. Like week 0, this game wont define our season, but it has the potential of helping to define what kind of team this will be.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well that settles it guys, our front seven is no better than Hawaii. I guess the SEC teams that offered our defensive linemen were just waiting to see the Hawaii offers before recruiting them.

Run roh. Sounds like the ewes are going to "pound it and launch it."

Oddsmakers think we’re both ****. The Ewes fulfilled that belief, jury is still out on us.
Some of that. But I saw it move to almost -9 immediately after their game last week, and it has moved back down to -7.5. That doesn't happen without a lot of $$ coming back in on the csu's side. i.e. the market thinks we're **** as well.

Read. Option.

CSU front 7 on defense is really, really bad. They seemed confused and not talented at all, so take that and call it a night.
And so they will be expecting the read option and working on it all week. So, somehow, exploit that.

Back