What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 Rocky Mountain Showdown (8/31)

I do not know if anyone else watched the sidelines during the game but Justin Eggers was pure gold all night on the sideline. Dancing and shuffling around whenever music was being played on TV stoppages. Almost as entertaining as the game itself.

Just finished the replay. Here are some random observations:

Abrams was a stud. The next great CU CB
Terrence Lang very disruptive
No TE? I didnt see Bounds at all
Bisharat was impressive vs their backups
Not many down field throws by Montez

Skoooo

One of the amusing things from your average CSU fan is that once this game is over and they lose, they act like it never happened. In fact, they act like they've never even heard that CSU has a football team

CSU fan before the game: "CU sucks! This is the year for the Rams. I'm proud to be a CSU Ram!"

CSU fans after the game: "I had a great Friday night! What? CSU had a football game? I had no idea. I didn't think the season started for another week. Oh well. Go Broncos!"

Last edited:
One of the amusing things from your average CSU fan is that once this game is over and they lose, they act like it never happened. In fact, they act like they've never even heard that CSU has a football team

CSU fan before the game: "CU sucks! This is the year for the Rams. I'm proud to be a CSU Ram!"

CSU fans after the game: "I had a great Friday night! What? CSU had a football game? I had no idea. I didn't think the season started for another week. Oh well. Go Broncos!"
I think most logical CSU fans saw the writing on the wall after they played Hawai’i. Yeah, I’m sure the die hard fans were hoping the first week was an anomaly and that CU would be down. But I don’t think they were all that shocked at the results. And yes, there are logical CSU fans out there.

I think most logical CSU fans saw the writing on the wall after they played Hawai’i. Yeah, I’m sure the die hard fans were hoping the first week was an anomaly and that CU would be down. But I don’t think they were all that shocked at the results. And yes, there are logical CSU fans out there.

Yeah, seemed like this year they were resigned to getting their butts kicked.

Most years in their hearts they know that CU is better but they are hoping for the upset or at least an excuse for losing. This year they didn't have much hope and what they had went away early.

It sure sucks to be a CSU fan since at an Aurora Target, the Rams hats right next to the CU ones are from Virginia Commonwealth University...cs-who?!?

Remember the kickoff after the celebration penalty, Stefanou kicked that thing 75 yards. I don’t remember his leg being quite that big last year.

Oh, and the holding call on LS was total BS.

Remember the kickoff after the celebration penalty, Stefanou kicked that thing 75 yards. I don’t remember his leg being quite that big last year.

Oh, and the holding call on LS was total BS.
Price handles kickoffs.

I just watched the Pac 12 recap show where they recap the weekends games. I’m glad I recorded it because there was no mention of the CU game. And I get that we played Friday and during OOC games their are 12 games to recap, but come on. It’s a weekend recap.

The only mention was when the host guy was talking about guys who had big games and when he was done, as an afterthought, said “Oh, and Montez had a great game too.”

I detest the Pac 12 Network. I hope to hell CU opens their west coast eyes.

I just watched the Pac 12 recap show where they recap the weekends games. I’m glad I recorded it because there was no mention of the CU game. And I get that we played Friday and during OOC games their are 12 games to recap, but come on. It’s a weekend recap.

The only mention was when the host guy was talking about guys who had big games and when he was done, as an afterthought, said “Oh, and Montez had a great game too.”

I detest the Pac 12 Network. I hope to hell CU opens their west coast eyes.
I noticed that too. Plus Nick Aliotti and Toby Gerhardt were terrible. Aliotti has always been awful and I don’t understand why they keep him on.

As a defense mechanism, we humans block out traumatic events from our memories in order to cope with the everyday moments of life. This checks out.

I noticed that too. Plus Nick Aliotti and Toby Gerhardt were terrible. Aliotti has always been awful and I don’t understand why they keep him on.
Nick speaks like he knows something you don’t, but can’t articulate anything of value. No wonder he is a coach without a job. Toby said the ASU receiver, N’Keal Harry, was just like D’Anthony Thomas. He went on to say except not as fast. Then added Harry is also quite a big bigger. So what you are saying Toby, is he is nothing like DAT. He then predicted the ASU receiver would win the Heisman. That was so stupid it wasn’t even laughable.

And yes, it pissed me off they didn’t cover the Buffs game in the “Final Score” show. The didn’t cover Utah or Stanford either, since those weren’t Saturday games as well. So it wasn’t that they were intentionally ignoring just the Buffs.

It was the fact that the show was so poor and painful to get through when the only reason I tolerated it wasn’t even covered.

I don't know if you guys saw Rich Kurtzman's twitter adventures regarding his knowledge (or lack thereof) of Laviska, but it was pretty funny to watch unfold in real-time. So I made a twitter moment to commemorate it.
https://twitter.com/i/moments/1036121202606006272
Lol it is still going. The dude should just take the L and move on- I consider myself pretty tuned in to this stuff and I had completely forgotten about it until this tweet-

And with that I move we lock this thread and don’t spend an instant thinking about lil bro until basketball season

Back