What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 Rocky Mountain Showdown (8/31)

Think I fell behind with the countdown for this one...

OVIMLHNBQCOTWZA.20150920040241.jpg

Ken Crawley had a big one in 2015.

20110917__18dcsbufw_500.jpg

Found this photo with Eric Bieniey celebrating a win over the Rams which is going to happen tomorrow anyway! GO BUFFS!

Seeing people complain about not having free reign on other people’s property where they literally need a license to park their vehicle to throw a party is hilarious.
Yep, they have the right to regulate their private property, paid for with taxpayer funds, btw. But I can also say no thanks when the BS regulation gets to the point of affecting the overall fun quotient. So I will be watching on the tube.

On to more important topics, how bad will it suck to have your FB team 0-2 before September even starts?

Yep, they have the right to regulate their private property, paid for with taxpayer funds, btw. But I can also say no thanks when the BS regulation gets to the point of affecting the overall fun quotient. So I will be watching on the tube.

On to more important topics, how bad will it suck to have your FB team 0-2 before September even starts?

I will be watching on the tube too because I unfortunately live far away. I don’t think a rule designed for public safety is a bad one, especially when you involve a large portion of lightly educated people from fort fun with a lot of booze in them.

If you’re referring to Colorado being 0-2, that would be strange since that would involve losing to csu. That’s very unlikely. Like I always urge folks to do when they have certainty about such things: put your money where your mouth is. You can currently get very attractive pricing on csu at your local bookie. Taking a heloc on your home to bet on the rams would sure help pay for that new kitchen! Amirite?

I will be very interested to see whether they enforce that cutoff time. It’s stuff like this that made people want to move the game out of Denver.

CSU fans have been awfully quiet on the MWC board and I imagine the CSU co-workers have been the same way this week.

I will be watching on the tube too because I unfortunately live far away. I don’t think a rule designed for public safety is a bad one, especially when you involve a large portion of lightly educated people from fort fun with a lot of booze in them.

If you’re referring to Colorado being 0-2, that would be strange since that would involve losing to csu. That’s very unlikely. Like I always urge folks to do when they have certainty about such things: put your money where your mouth is. You can currently get very attractive pricing on csu at your local bookie. Taking a heloc on your home to bet on the rams would sure help pay for that new kitchen! Amirite?
Uhh, it is a mathematical impossibility for CU to be 0-2 before September begins, so I would think the 0-2 reference would pretty clearly refer to the goats.

And not just 0-2, but 0-2 to Hawaii at home and your big brother.

You think you had it bad? I was a student from 2009-2013. My first game as a student was the CSU debacle in Folsom and my last game was losing to Utah in 2012.
Those were my years as well.. My roommate and I Sat in Folsom until it emptied after that loss to CSU, thinking how long these 4 years were about to be..

Those were my years as well.. My roommate and I Sat in Folsom until it emptied after that loss to CSU, thinking how long these 4 years were about to be..
Mine too. Had some high school friends in town for the game that went to CSU so it was even worse. Pretty much the only good part of my four years was the Georgia win and some bad ass tailgating. Although I will say our first year in the Pac-12 was pretty fun and we had some great crowds.

It was only a matter of time before the beatdowns started having an effect.

CSU is the college football equivalent of Cool Hand Luke. They get the crap beaten out of them but refuse to stay down. I suppose there is some honor in getting humiliated every year and continuing to come back for more.

Eventually you've gotta wave the white flag. Hopefully 2024 ends this series for years.

Mine too. Had some high school friends in town for the game that went to CSU so it was even worse. Pretty much the only good part of my four years was the Georgia win and some bad ass tailgating. Although I will say our first year in the Pac-12 was pretty fun and we had some great crowds.

Losing those games to Cal and WSU still haunt me

It was only a matter of time before the beatdowns started having an effect.

CSU is the college football equivalent of Cool Hand Luke. They get the crap beaten out of them but refuse to stay down. I suppose there is some honor in getting humiliated every year and continuing to come back for more.

Don't forget the cash . . . they do it for the cash.

Back