What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Buffs Football hype thread

1000-1 on the Buffs. Easy money.

What the f-ing hell is the love for Chip and Frosty!!! Nebraska and UCLA are two years away from even having a roster that would compete with say an Auburn??? Why are they getting so much hype when either team would give up 55 points to Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, etc... No defense on either team that would sniff CFP.

What the f-ing hell is the love for Chip and Frosty!!! Nebraska and UCLA are two years away from even having a roster that would compete with say an Auburn??? Why are they getting so much hype when either team would give up 55 points to Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, etc... No defense on either team that would sniff CFP.

I agree, but would be nice to have a frosty type recruiting class no? Year two and top 15 right now, I expect MT to do the same in year two.

Can’t wait to see who the Buffs sign on Wednesday and then get more spring ball details. Going to be curious what this team will be like in the spring and summer.

Maybe they meant eastern? It’s pretty cool how visible Tucker has been this offseason. I don’t know if this is a calculated move by our PR to put him in these positions or if he is just being asked. But, I don’t ever remember MM being on TV really ever.

Can't forget the 2016 Coaches Film Room featuring 4 hours of Matt Rhule refusing to let anyone else talk.

Must have been a 1 minute spot. Just missed it. Anything good or more of the same?
Poor paraphrasing:
More of Same:
- Came to CU because impressed with commitment to winning
- No self imposed limitations in recruiting / Recruiting every day
- Meat and potatoes not french pastry
- Relentlessly physical

Challenges with Signing Day:
- Taking everything in stride, haven't had any major issues or snags.
- Staff has come together nicely, which is one of the more challenging things
- Recruits have been very receptive to our culture and our way of doing things.
Culture according to MT = Make sure you let them know it's all about love and discipline. When you keep it simple that way, the players, the parents, and the administration can understand it.

Potentially New - Thoughts on Transfer Portal:
Something we have to embrace, because it's here. I've always believed we have to do what's best for student athletes. Our job here to make sure our players have good experiences as students and athletes, and to become better people off the field, and the portal is here for them....for me, it's whatever's best for the kid
mt1.png mt2.png

We as a fan base needs no make a vocal push on a national basis to get viska the biletnitkoff. There’s precedent for the heisman, but unless he learns to play DB as well, that wont happen. We desperately need hardware.
This is very true, a lot recruits love posing with those trophies and winning one in recent memory for that recruit helps that sales pitch.

Back