What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Buffs Football hype thread

I didn't want to create a new thread for this, so I'll just drop it here.

I did the math and our all time win percentage through the Barnett era was .610, which was around #21 all time. Since this is the hype thread, I'm not going to let the last assistant coach hire dampen my enthusiasm. HCMT IS GOING TO GET US BACK WHERE WE BELONG ON THIS LIST!

I didn't want to create a new thread for this, so I'll just drop it here.

I did the math and our all time win percentage through the Barnett era was .610, which was around #21 all time. Since this is the hype thread, I'm not going to let the last assistant coach hire dampen my enthusiasm. HCMT IS GOING TO GET US BACK WHERE WE BELONG ON THIS LIST!

Utah surprised me on this list

Who the hell was #19 in that video? Looked like pee-wee next to the coach or was that just camera angle?

My goodness

When did this become a CSU thread?

Got something funny but posting it in the Coaching Carousel thread.

Looking forward to watching both of those grad transfers this year.

Harris said it and Noyer repeated it, but Colorado is not in the Midwest.
49AFD2D9-4DBB-418B-BF25-25211C504DE0.jpeg

According to their roster that's Xavier Goldsmith, a 5'8 159 lb freshman CB, who apparently had an offer from CU.
Xavier Goldsmith is a good friend of Mangham, and he did list a CU offer, although in the end, it wasn't a committable offer.
However, despite his diminutive size, the guy is a baller and he had a very good offer list. I'd expect that he may be a guy who does some pretty good damage up in the Fort, probably one of their best recruits in a long time, despite that height.

Erroneous on all accounts. Midwest is a region, while East North Central and West North Central are divisions.
Wow, talk about putting words into someone else's mouth (post). I literally did not include any of the terms you are whining about - they are simply adjectives. High and mighty, meet low and stupid.

AA472DD7-9738-4E69-A0E8-D5E8B2024D2F.jpeg
upgrade-pushing-keyboard-finger-3d-260nw-1090198241.jpg

4DFBFDA0-B62E-4431-8463-891F7BDF454D.png

Met a group of Georgia folks while skiing this past weekend (f***ing tourists) and also the previous week while visiting some friends in AZ – all of them immediately commented about how great HCMT is when they heard I was from Colorado.

I think we are underestimating the improvements his attitude and composure at the top will have in all areas of the program – looking forward to his game day coaching and preparation.

Bleacher Report's Matt Miller believes that Colorado junior WR Laviska Shenault would have been a Round 1 selection in the 2019 NFL Draft if he was eligible.

Alabama WR Jerry Jeudy and Shenault (6'2/220) would have been Miller's No. 1 and No. 2 receivers in this class if they were available, and it's hard to argue against that, especially given the lack of a blue-chip receiver prospect in the 2019 class. Both Jeudy and Shenault showed how they can win in a variety of ways, and both receivers did so as youngsters. Although Miller's statements are great compliments to both Jeudy and Shenault, it is also a reminder of the rules in place that prevent young superstars from maximizing their earning potential. Hopefully, they continue their progressions, so they can secure high-end selections in the 2020 NFL Draft.
SOURCE: Matt Miller on Twitter
Mar 15, 2019, 7:54 PM

DK metcalf wowed everybody at the combine with a 4.37(?) 40, to go with his height and weight (and body fat % that turned out to be untrue), but his agility drills were awful. He’s considered the best WR is the class and both Jeudy and Viska are far better football players.

Back