What's new

2019 Buffs Football hype thread

lawdogg

Club Member
Club Member
A number of guys who you could gripe about not being in there (Jimmy Smith comes to mind), but still a really cool mural.

c502cid

Mason Crosby and Jimmy Smith? These are the specific former players people are mentioning that should have been part of this mural? Really?
Settle the hell down.. was just a comment, didn't mean to get your panties in a wad.

lawdogg

Club Member
Club Member
Mason Crosby and Jimmy Smith? These are the specific former players people are mentioning that should have been part of this mural? Really?
Definitely some more obvious names, I guess. In my quick perusal, seemed like the mural was really featuring relatively recent CU players who went on to success in the NFL, not trying to showcase the CU Mt Rushmore. Hagan gets included because he’s on staff and Salaam is included because we’re still grieving him and looking to honor him whenever we can. But if you’re talking about recent players who’ve been successful in the league, easy to understand why Mason and Jimmy get brought up. If @Jeric is right, and he usually is, looks like they actually did include Jimmy in there.

Last edited:

onealcd

Club Member
Club Member
I don’t know why I was thinking about this but how funny would it be if CSU wore their cheesy ass Colorado flag uniforms for the Rocky Mountain showdown and then we had Lindsay lead us out behind ralphie carrying the Colorado flag just to completely steal all of their thunder?

Buffsrock85

Mantrum Expert
I don’t know why I was thinking about this but how funny would it be if CSU wore their cheesy ass Colorado flag uniforms for the Rocky Mountain showdown and then we had Lindsay lead us out behind ralphie carrying the Colorado flag just to completely steal all of their thunder?
I forgot about those jerseys. It was cute when the 2nd rate university pretended to be Colorado’s team.