What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Buffs Football hype thread

Guys, this was a throw in thing for the pre-reception during the "Next" exhibit going on at the Sheraton the same night. They aren't booking and setting this up specifically for MT to speak, nor does it make sense to forego this opportunity to roll it all into one night by having Tucker do a Q&A some other time. Ya'll need to calm your tits.

Guys, this was a throw in thing for the pre-reception during the "Next" exhibit going on at the Sheraton the same night. They aren't booking and setting this up specifically for MT to speak, nor does it make sense to forego this opportunity to roll it all into one night by having Tucker do a Q&A some other time. Ya'll need to calm your tits.

frozen_tits_by_booplesoup_d8i9yh5-pre.jpg

It’s a dumbbell curl bar and those are bumper plates, 25 pounds. Gray as you said is 25, black is 45. Bumper plates are the new thing because you can drop them and toss them around without worry.
Looks like 85#. 35# curl bar + 2 25s. And yes, the form could be better. Using too much back and shoulders. He should get against a wall. Better to iso the muscle. But honestly who the f*** cares? Curls are for the girls. If his deadlift, power, hang and squat technique are solid, that's all that matters.

Looks like 85#. 35# curl bar + 2 25s. And yes, the form could be better. Using too much back and shoulders. He should get against a wall. Better to iso the muscle. But honestly who the f*** cares? Curls are for the girls. If his deadlift, power, hang and squat technique are solid, that's all that matters.
Cool.
giphy.gif

I believe that was from circa 2010 when Hawkins had our OLs trying some new age Eastern stuff in their S&C training.

The second I saw this, I thought of Hawkins because it is something he would consider. Why can I not stop staring at this tool.

Back