What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 NCAA Tournament Thread

Yes. Barrett and Reddish are also both likely high 1st round picks. The drop from those 3 is pretty steep. That’s not a common Duke thing, though.

When I see all that Zion can do, especially his passing, it’s a crazy level.
You can't really say his passing is some crazy level good. Yeah, he's made a handful of outstanding passes. He's a solid passer but not elite by any means.

****. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****. ****.

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ty Outlaw, what the holy mother **** bad timing!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Read the article on Outlaw and what a lame search warrant.

He's unlucky he doesn't live here
55752310_10219106183345131_940428079241625600_n.jpg

Outlaw is playing.
yep, passed his test, at an outside agency. they also have about the closest thing there is to "homecourt advantage" in this tourney game. no excuses for the Hokies.

He fought the law and the law lost.

Will VT run the pick and roll a joint?

Outlaw is playing? Illegal!

Will Outlaw's return skunk Duke?

Like most guards, Outlaw has a certain shake to him.

The O/U just got higher with Outlaw in the game.

Dubious.

I'm done.
I want a "reluctant like" button for this post

Tonight and tomorrow might be the best set of Sweet 16 games I've ever seen in almost 40 years of watching the tourney.

I'll likely be able to say that about the Elite 8, too.

I'm really pumped for the next 4 days of basketball.

Zags are impressing me. That team is so good in transition. Would be fun to see them play Duke in the Final Four based on the style of play. Would be a crazy fun game to watch if it was close.

Zags are impressing me. That team is so good in transition. Would be fun to see them play Duke in the Final Four based on the style of play. Would be a crazy fun game to watch if it was close.

They’re better than I thought. They’re pushing around a really good FSU team.

Best game of the tourney so far? There was Duke - UCF also, but I didn't like that result as much. :p

That first half between Texas Tech and Michigan was an abomination.

TTU kinda redeemed themselves with their second half, but Michigan was painful to watch all the way through. 0-18 from 3 until some walkon chucker hits one in the last minute? They couldn't even hit their free throws. Just horrific.

Back