What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 NCAA Tournament Thread

Gawd ... I cannot stand Bill Raftery. It's like he's trying to sound like the love child of Dick Vitale and W. C. Fields.

IOW ... it's not about you Bill.

Two airballs and then a missed layup. Mob pick of the week.

They could have easily scored underneath instead of chucking that last 3. Terrible decision by that player.

I don't get why guys think they always have to shoot 3s when they're only down 2.

Oh if there was anyway both Duke and MSU could both lose on Sunday. Other than a lighting bolt striking the arena of course.

On second thought, I wouldn't be strongly opposed to that phenomenon.

That was some damn good basketball to end the night. Fun couple of games.

Yeah it was. That Duke-Va Tech game slowed to a crawl, though. At one point there was something like an 8 minute difference in game clocks. There were only 3 minutes left in UK-Houston game when the Duke-Va Tech finally ended.

If it went to OT, we might have been stuck choosing between two very tight games.

I wasn't surprised that Auburn won, I was surprised how they won.
Roy Williams did not have his team ready to play. No way in hell that any team shoots like that from 3 if your team is guarding and playing to the game plan. That looked like November defense, not March.

Good game at @hokiehead , hopefully now you root for Duke to win it all....................now our other allegiance battles are settled, go Buffs, and go Nuggets!
I understand how revenue gets distributed, therefore I'll root for ACC.

nice game by your guys
*raises glass

I'm wondering if Reddish is even gonna play anymore for Duke. It's kind of a strange situation.
Hard not to be critical of him.

No known knee injury the day of the game during morning shoot around, film, meetings, meal, etc.... but then he says he can't play. That's unusual, to say the least. Particularly so when we're talking about the biggest game of the year.

Hard not to be critical of him.

No known knee injury the day of the game during morning shoot around, film, meetings, meal, etc.... but then he says he can't play. That's unusual, to say the least. Particularly so when we're talking about the biggest game of the year.
Can't disagree with you there. Matter of fact, I don't think I have seen it, outside of somebody quitting before the season, not during it.

So far TTU has the Zags playing to the scoring range the want. On pace for a game in the 50s or 60s. If they can keep the Zags out of their transition offense, I like their chances.

So far TTU has the Zags playing to the scoring range the want. On pace for a game in the 50s or 60s. If they can keep the Zags out of their transition offense, I like their chances.

This is going to be a tremendous basketball game, but damnit Reggie Miller is the absolute worst.

Back